Buy Forums?

sitepoint.com - hit the forums and browse down and down and down to their marketplace forum. Generally a few forums up for sale :) Sorry they use vB so don't tend to visit there that often.

Any forum with a marketplace where you are allowed to post a request to buy forums, or where users can offer them, would be the right place. http://wetalknation.net/marketplace is such a place.

I am equally interested in acquiring sites who need a restart, or are about to die theirs, but would rather see it live on on the net in some form. Or those who finished building theirs and want to sell it of to a new owner. I just hate seeing sites die when it wasn't needed.

I may have one for sale.
Threads: 985, Posts: 1,879, Members: 820
Not an active community. Created in May 2010.

Drop me a PM if interested.

I feel like a newb asking this, but what's a "turnkey" forum?

Turnkey is when something is made to be sold to another owner, for example, a manufacturing process sold by an industrial engineering company (plastics molding plant), when the plant is up and running they give the key to the owner, he then starts making plastic parts, thus he purchased a turnkey plant from the industrial manufacturing engineering company, now he has to run it with his own staff.

Few of them are active as owners are bluffing with cookie time outs set to the max showing fake "so called activity", V7N and WickedFire are doing this for years.

What she is saying is that it will cost a few hundred grand for a "real active" forum.

She is asking if you have that kind of cabbage Caleb.

What she is saying is that it will cost a few hundred grand for a "real active" forum.

She is asking if you have that kind of cabbage Caleb.

We are thinking on two different levels of active ;)...... I'm thinking of a start up forum.. Maybe 10k+ Posts 20-30 Active Members lol :).. My definition of active is a little different then some peoples, sorry.

Caleb

Top Bottom