Buy Forums?

Isn't that UK for Sperm? LOL.

And I'm sorry I mis said something back there, I meant like a semi-active forum... I have friends who've bought 100k posters for under 1k, I'm not looking for that kind of a crazy deal.

Caleb

Just because your avatar is a kid, doesn't mean you are one.... If we judged everyones age based on avatar, we could say Anthony was a 20 year old female ;).

--Caleb

P.S. Although I am young, I do not fall for dumb jokes.

Believe me, you don't want a forum with a bunch of meaningless content that may have been built by spammers and paid posting services, Google does not rank that crap.

Although I am young, I do not fall for dumb jokes.
Can I try to trick you with a smart joke then, or would that be cheating? I want to play by the rules.

That's my motto, you know; Play By The Rules. That and, While You're Out There, Save Some Lives!

I have other mottos, but you'll have to pay me to hear them. Business is business, kid.

Just because your avatar is a kid, doesn't mean you are one.... If we judged everyones age based on avatar, we could say Anthony was a 20 year old female ;).

--Caleb

P.S. Although I am young, I do not fall for dumb jokes.
Anthony is old. To him, everyone is a "kid".
frog.gif

Might be interested in selling my gaming forum if the price is right, bundled with IPB3 licence, custom skin (have the same skin for vb3.* too), 802 members, 65,000 posts. See ConsoleCommunity (.net .org. and .com all owned by me)

Nintendo sold vgchat.com for $ 1,700.00 after putting about 9 years worth of work into it.

He thought he got a ton of cash for it, but he gave it away, he sold it because he did not want to deal with vB any longer after the licensing changes, so in some ways IB devalued all vB forums with the new licensing scheme, after considering that, he may have made the right move at the right time just to do away with the possibility of ever dealing with vB again.

The thought of starting a new forum works for me at this point ;).. I'm thinking about topics now, but I don't want to buy a gaming forum sorry :(.. I don't know enough about the topic, I am considering all topics, but crossing them off the list as they come.

Caleb

Top Bottom