Buy Forums?

The thought of starting a new forum works for me at this point ;).. I'm thinking about topics now, but I don't want to buy a gaming forum sorry :(.. I don't know enough about the topic, I am considering all topics, but crossing them off the list as they come.

Caleb
What topics are you interested in? Maybe start a webmaster forum?

The thought of starting a new forum works for me at this point ;).. I'm thinking about topics now, but I don't want to buy a gaming forum sorry :(.. I don't know enough about the topic, I am considering all topics, but crossing them off the list as they come.

Caleb
All kidding aside, do you have any relatives that are not internet savoy but have focused interests? Possibly older relatives? (All I know about you is what you list in your profile)

Part of the elegance of xf is in its simplicity to use. To me, that creates huge opportunities for people that don't know the nuances of forum software.

All kidding aside, do you have any relatives that are not internet savoy but have focused interests? Possibly older relatives? (All I know about you is what you list in your profile)

Part of the elegance of xf is in its simplicity to use. To me, that creates huge opportunities for people that don't know the nuances of forum software.

Most of them don't have computers ;)

Caleb

Then again, everyone there pays like $120-200+ to be there ;)
I'm going to start invoicing you for $100 every time I have to read another a post where you mention 1) how many thousands of dollars you make every time you wipe your ass or 2) your Fabulous Wealth Building Machine!

I'm keeping track starting . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . now!

So save those pennies Caleb. I'm going to take them all from you and spend them on vintage teapots and picking up the tab for random strangers at fondue restaurants.

I'm going to start invoicing you for $100 every time I have to read another a post where you mention 1) how many thousands of dollars you make every time you wipe your ass or 2) your Fabulous Wealth Building Machine!

I'm keeping track starting . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . now!

So save those pennies Caleb. I'm going to take them all from you and spend them on vintage teapots and picking up the tab for random strangers at fondue restaurants.
My guess is he has a picture of Tony Robbins posted over his bed. :)
Just google his name, very interesting hits. I don't mean Tony Robbins' name either.

Actually I have a picture of God {Faithbook} and Jesus {Faithbook} as well as bands: Hello Kelly, Switchfoot, Manafest and more. Also hockey players, Mats Sundin, Sidney Crosby, and a bunch more.

:)

Top Bottom