Buy Forums?

I've got a couple of forums that I've started, customized and are ready to push into the stratosphere. If someone is looking to take on these starter forums, please send me a note and we can discuss terms. I'm trying to concentrate on a couple of sites and growing those for now.

LegendaryRockers.com (twitter.com/legendaryrockin)
Includes vBulletin license, vBadvanced, vBslideshow, vBSEO, custom selectable sig banners, customized style and much more!
FantasyLeagueForums.com (twitter.com/fantasyforums)
Includes vBulletin license, custom selectable favorite team banners, fully custom style and much more!
GlamRockTalk.com (twitter.com/glamrocktalk)
Includes vBulletin license, customized style, coding for custom pages and much more!
MysteryDistrict.com (twitter.com/mysterydistrict)
Includes vBulletin license, vBadvanced, vBSEO, custom selectable postbit backgrounds, customized style and much more!

Of those four, MysteryDistrict is the only one that has more than 55 members (150+) as these were basically started and customized (including custom skins) and I haven't been able to market/push them due to lack of time.

I'm barely giving any detail on these because this is just off of the top of my head. But, I have spent many hours customizing these sites with mods and tweaks to the software. If anyone is interested, just drop me a note.

Top Bottom