Duplicate Bullet characters not showing up

jauburn

Bullet characters in bulleted lists aren't showing up on my main installation and on a test installation.

At first I thought this might be an issue just with the pop-up modal editing box, but it happens also when typing a complete message.

Let me test it here.

• bullet 1
  • and 2
  • and 3
end

I've checked the css-layout in IE11. Seems like it does not perceive the css-rule for the .baseHtml ul li. I've also checked the loaded css.php by the browser and noticed, that the rule would be in there but is not separated from the rule before by a white space. Even though most browsers can handle that, IE seems to struggle with that maybe.

Edit: The format in and around the related section of the css looks weirdly formated anyway, even though this is not a problem in the first place, it is still rather strange.

Could you be clearer about the solution to this? Are you saying that disabling something related to Facebook will resolve this issue?
From what I understand what he is saying... disable all your forum facebook stuff. The logon by facebook, the FB likes.
You know, everything in the ACP under this.
Screen Shot 2014-06-21 at 4.54.30 PM.webp

IE has at least 20 percent of the world browser market. I would prefer to include those people rather than engage in puerile rants against IE.

The bug exists within Facebook, not XenForo. If you wish to include those users you should be contacting Facebook to fix the bug, XenForo cannot fix the issue for you.

Top Bottom