Fixed  Bug with Cyrillic symbols

I've been having problems reproducing this, though no one else seems to have a problem. :)

It seems that there are situations where it doesn't happen, but I don't see any reason why that's the case.

What browser are you using, and can you reproduce it with others?

I have these problems with the umlauts too. But its weird, because i can`t reproduce everytime :confused:

But here is an example:

rfcgq7by.png

Browser: Safari & Firefox

You can also see the problem with most of the language text posted here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/this-is-a-test.500/ The scripts that have the outlined circles attached to them mean they are displaying incorrectly, they should be overlapping/connected to the previous character.

Edit: Added a screenshot. Edit2: This is in FF3.5 using the quick reply box.

Attachments

• separation.webp
    separation.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 16
This is fixed now. Really weird bug. The word wrap regex was supposed to match \S{50} (50 non-white-space characters), but it seemed to be triggering when it shouldn't. When I flipped it to [^\s]{50}, which is logically identical, it worked correctly.

Also, the reason I couldn't reproduce it was because I was mostly doing tests on my local forum, and it didn't happen there, so it looks like it may be a PCRE bug.

Good job, amazing how the team just actually listens to customers and fixes bugs within reasonable time. It's still possible!

Top Bottom