1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Bug using Editor

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Daniel Thomann, Nov 8, 2010.

  1. Daniel Thomann

    Daniel Thomann Active Member

    Hello there!
    I was just posting a Test Message at this forum - look here http://xenforo.com/community/threads/testing-searchengine.7761/

    Somehow there is a parsing bug.
    I switched in the Editor between BBCode and Rich Text Editor while typing that post.

    Edit: Sorry for bad title... wanted to edit this but don't know where...
     
  2. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    Looks like this would happen if there was an empty CSS rule (eg, "font-family: ; font-size: xx-small"). I've adjusted the rules to support that.
     

Share This Page