• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 broken website with mysql 5.1.66-cll

xmlxp

Active member
#1
i asked for OS reload for my server and i requested from data center to install mysql 5.0.96 but instead they installed mysql 5.1.66-cll and when i restore my backup my website is broken now, i dont know if its related to mysql version
 

xmlxp

Active member
#2
ok, solved

i just removed the lines from config.php
Code:
$config['cache']['enabled'] = true;
$config['cache']['frontend'] = 'Core';
$config['cache']['cacheSessions'] = true;
 
$config['cache']['frontendOptions'] = array
(
'caching' => true,
'automatic_serialization' => true,
);
$config['cache']['backend'] = 'xcache';
 

xmlxp

Active member
#4
I installed xcache2.0.1 that comes with Easy Apache and here is the whats inside php.ini:

Code:
extension_dir = "/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626"
extension="xcache.so"
 
xcache.admin.enable_auth="on"
xcache.admin.pass="93e099cdf68661cea3939c3ce5755285"
xcache.admin.user="admin"
xcache.cacher="On"
xcache.coredump_directory=""
xcache.count="1"
xcache.coveragedump_directory="/tmp/pcov/"
xcache.coverager="Off"
xcache.gc_interval="0"
xcache.mmap_path="/tmp/xcache"
xcache.optimizer="On"
xcache.readonly_protection="On"
xcache.size="64"
xcache.slots="8K"
xcache.test="Off"
xcache.ttl="0"
xcache.var_count="4"
xcache.var_gc_interval="0"
xcache.var_maxttl="0"
xcache.var_size="0"
xcache.var_slots="8K"
xcache.var_ttl="0"
[FONT=Segoe UI][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#141414]xcache.var_size[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]   = 64M[/COLOR][/FONT]
but there is not caching hits at all as if its not working.

I also notice my website gets broken when i add this line in config.php
$config['cache']['enabled'] = true;

any idea what am i missing?
 

xmlxp

Active member
#5
in server error logs i found:

Code:
ErrorException: xcache_get() [<a href='function.xcache-get'>function.xcache-get</a>]: XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason - library/Zend/Cache/Backend/Xcache.php:95
 
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'xcache_get() [<...', '/home/vbcom/pub...', 95, Array)
#1 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/Zend/Cache/Backend/Xcache.php(95): xcache_get('xf_data_options')
#2 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/Zend/Cache/Core.php(303): Zend_Cache_Backend_Xcache->load('xf_data_options', false)
#3 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(87): Zend_Cache_Core->load('data_options')
#4 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(134): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
#5 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#6 /home/vbcom/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}