Fixed  Broken Images

I've just compared the code line by line with my install and it's identical.
It must be something to do with your host/server but I can't think what.

I did notice you have some add-ons installed (not that I think that's the cause of the problem), but it might be worth doing a clean test install in a sub-domain on the same server to see if you have the problem then.

I'm having the same problem with B1 & B2 on IIS7.5 PHP5.3.3

As z3r010 mentioned this same problem is happening with IIS. 4 people reported this so far .... Although Edrondol is using Apache I suspect it's the same problem with the server config that's giving this issue ..., I'm going to do some digging today
Xenforo with debug on doesn't give any error, no PHP or server errors reported either ... I have so little to go with

I'm heading to IIS.NET to see if people have similar issues and the cause ... I will report back :D

Xenforo with debug on doesn't give any error, no PHP or server errors reported either ... I have so little to go with
Yes, just had a quick look and there's absolutely nothing.

I'm heading to IIS.NET to see if people have similar issues and the cause ... I will report back :D
It's looking likely that's it's a server related problem. Good luck :D

I'm hoping a bump will help. I'm planning on going live in a little over a month and while not a deal breaker I would love to have images...

I'm hoping a bump will help. I'm planning on going live in a little over a month and while not a deal breaker I would love to have images...

Thanks for the bump ... They have suggested few things which didn't work ... so I'm still looking :)

D'oh! It'll be something stupid and easy. Like "before installing XenForo you must slay a fatted calf and burn the liver while chanting in North-Westerly direction."

Or something like that.

Top Bottom