1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bravo XF Team!

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by NURV, Mar 12, 2015.

1. NURV

NURV Member

I haven't even owned my XF license for more than 24 hours yet and already I'm absolutely blown away at how intuitive it was. Prior to purchasing, I was researching skins to buy that looked similar to my vBulletin skin. After a mere hour or so of using XF's template system, I was able to achieve the look I wanted from scratch with CSS edits only at this point.

In general, the software is a joy to work with. I'm still using a test site at the moment, but am looking forward to launching and letting my members take it for a spin. My previous vBulletin template was highly customized with CSS (unrecognizable as vB for the most part), so considering how close I was able to make it look already in XF, I think my members will feel right at home from the getgo.

In just a few days or so, you'll have another 1,000,000+ board using your software. Night and day difference between XF and vB. I'm amazed, really. Bravo!
    Renada, cdub, rafass and 3 others like this.
  2. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

From Denver, CO.... I could only HOPE you are with AllBuffs.com

Either way, welcome to XenForo. Glad to see another excited customer.
  3. imthebest

imthebest Formerly Super120

If you love XF 1.4 you'll be fascinated with XF 2.0 :sneaky:
  4. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

Same feeling, Xenforo is a great product. the best.
    rv65 likes this.
  5. bobby9

bobby9 Member

What is the timeline for XF2?
  6. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Nobody knows yet.