BOTM: Very slick looking Xenforo site.

My theme is completely custom, since that's how I prefer to do things, but maybe that's just me complicating things.:cautious:
Nice site mate.. your margins are out a little, try adding this to your EXTRA.CSS file:

Code:
.sidebar {
    margin-top: 50px !important;
}

.mainContainer {
     margin-top: 50px !important;
}

Or just add a top margin to your main content div, like your navtabs section tho looks good.

I love the 8wayrun homepage.
Love the Tabs.

8wayrun.homepage.webp

Very nice integrated feel.
I'm looking for some project management software. Anyone know about at task ?
I forgot about this software. Thank God for the helpful Ad.

I love the 8wayrun homepage.
Love the Tabs.

View attachment 14197

Very nice integrated feel.
These at task people are google ad following me everywhere.
Just clicked on it at 8wayrun. Better be some good $ for 8wayrun considering they are stalking me.

Hey what do you mean by that ???

Google ad following me ??? Wow i am lost... and well i won't open my big mouth before you explain what you mean but well hmmmm.. please do explain "google ad following" (I think ive noticed what you mean) but i run lots of different sites lol and well i do notice lots of the same adverts appearing across different niches.. is this what you mean ?

Just made a silly comment stating i might have just clicked someones adwords adverts (Which would lead to a lot of trouble)... <--- :P

Best edit your post bud... both you and the site owner can get in strife for this as bad as it's sounds it's not classed as an effective click and can result in both the advertiser (Site owner & yourself being black-listed / on notice)

Thanks

However he can't edit your quote :oops:

:P lol it's getting late (No excuse tho.. you are 100% correct.....)

How does "Dynamic Quotes" / "Live Quotes" sound as a XF feature... most forum solutions allow for admins / mods to be able to view the original source of the quote / quote of the original topic... may XF can implement a feature.. "Original Quote" / "Edited Quote" <--- one of those things i guess easy to implement / create... just may contain "Side-Effects" lol.

:S

Top Bottom