Camera-Enthusiast.com - My first XenForo Site!!

Thanks for the comments! I think a likes/alert system as well as a news feed for the homepage content would be a great future addition, although I've tried to make it so that people visit the homepage before they visit the forums (as long as there's frequently-updated content there, it works!).

Even with vBulletin it took me a little while to gain the proficiency I needed to make 100% integrated add-ons that meet the quality standards of the core product. Once I achieve that with xF, I will aim to make a CMS solution that does everything my homepage currently does and more. My goal is to keep things generic- so you can make custom content types with custom fields, and so on.

Even with vBulletin it took me a little while to gain the proficiency I needed to make 100% integrated add-ons that meet the quality standards of the core product.

I love the site a tad dark but it is nice. The only thing lacking i think , maybe you have turned off, is five star rating or some rating system on reviews and comments for them. But love the custom cms. I hope you make the transition to XF fast lol.

Also you mean there was coding quality standards in VB. Oh i love programming jokes.

Top Bottom