1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style (wp)blog on xenforo site

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Lebron27, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Lebron27

Lebron27 Member

I am the owner of Schaatsforum.nl a Dutch skating community. I am looking to install an extra wp blog to the site (schaatsforum.nl/blog) with some RSS feeds from various news-sources.

The idea is that the visitors of the site are able to see the latest skating news + latest blogposts on the homepage. Then there is a video wordpress installed already, I would like to show the most popular videos on the homepage too. I would like you to install this on a testdomain first so that I can test it before we do the real install.

Is this possible? Which parts are very complicated? What would the costs be for this project? I am interested to start this project right away. If you have questions, please ask them in this thread.
  2. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

Hi Lebron,

Yes this is possible without any problem. I have sent you detailed message.
  3. Lebron27

Lebron27 Member

Forumcube did a very good job! He not only delivered everything I needed in less than a week, it was also very affordable! I highly recommend these guys.

Look at Schaatsforum.nl to see the result