Bor3d Gaming - Online Gaming Community

John L.

Hi Folks,

Mostly I'm responding to development questions and what not but I figured I would share one of my XenForo communities with you. It's a personal web site I created called "Bor3d Gaming". I run a small Counter-Strike: Source community and offer some pretty cool servers for people to play in. The style right now is "bleh" to me, but I hope you like it. Looking for critiques on setup, design, etc.

I am hoping sometime in the near future I can add some cool addons that would allow me to list out my game servers on a separate tab and show live game stats on the right hand side. Right now I have an addon that we created that allows me to sync my users from xenforo to sourcebans (handles admin and special permissions on game servers). We plan to release it shortly after further testing. Thanks for any feedback you can give!

Big thanks for Jaxel, Darkimmortal and many other developers for their work!

http://www.bor3dgaming.com/

Regards,
John

Hey Guys,

I made a thread about my forum about 2 years ago and didn't receive any feedback. I've since changed a lot of things and I'm also looking for feedback on the general setup. I want to know if anything is confusing, annoying or needs work. If I'm doing a good job too, that's always great to hear.

Bor3d Gaming is a small online gaming community that offers Counter-Strike:Source and Counter-Strike Global Offensive servers. It's all about having a good time as we specialize in specific types of servers like Zombie Escape and Mini Games. If you're on Steam and want to have some fun with us please don't hesitate to check out our servers.

Big thank you to CyberAP for the theme (Charm). I just modified it a bit to make it work for my community and people have loved it so far. There are a ton of addons (some custom to us) that have helped keep this community running smoothly, so thank you to everyone who notices their addon on the forum. I appreciate your hard work and making it fun for me to run a small forum!

Now...feedback!

Hey Guys,

I made a thread about my forum about 2 years ago and didn't receive any feedback. I've since changed a lot of things and I'm also looking for feedback on the general setup. I want to know if anything is confusing, annoying or needs work. If I'm doing a good job too, that's always great to hear.

Bor3d Gaming is a small online gaming community that offers Counter-Strike:Source and Counter-Strike Global Offensive servers. It's all about having a good time as we specialize in specific types of servers like Zombie Escape and Mini Games. If you're on Steam and want to have some fun with us please don't hesitate to check out our servers.

Big thank you to CyberAP for the theme (Charm). I just modified it a bit to make it work for my community and people have loved it so far. There are a ton of addons (some custom to us) that have helped keep this community running smoothly, so thank you to everyone who notices their addon on the forum. I appreciate your hard work and making it fun for me to run a small forum!

Now...feedback!

Great job on the style. Quality and output of styles submitted in here lately have been very good and to a high standard and this continues that trend. Again very nice work LP- John. :)

Top Bottom