Resource icon

Book Reviews 1.0.1

No permission to download
Being as this addon is unsupported, does anyone know how I can go about adding the number of reviews the logged in user has submitted to the sidebar user info panel on the home page? I tried plugging in the variable for it there but it only displays a "0" even though it shows correctly for the postbit.

Would anyone know if it is possible to look-up reviews by a certain user? I was looking some coding in one of the templates (bookreviews_reviewsbyuser) and tried it but to no avail.

Code:
<xen:breadcrumb href="{xen:link full:book-reviews/reviews/user}?id={$userid}">{$username}</xen:breadcrumb>

That should output www.domain.com/index.php?book-reviews/reviews/user?id=1 (for me) but it does nothing but go to the home page.

It will need rebuilding from scratch as we don't own the full rights to it in its current form. This will require a substantial financial contribution.

It will need rebuilding from scratch as we don't own the full rights to it in its current form. This will require a substantial financial contribution.

May I take the liberty of ask how much that could be?

That would apply to any new Add-on requested?

May I take the liberty of ask how much that could be?

That would apply to any new Add-on requested?
Any add-on request would require a contribution, yes. If you are happy to release it to the XenForo Community, then we will subsidise that cost. If you are interested in contributing, please send me a PM to discuss costs.

How much would it cost to get you to make a system like this but for all amazon products (or even non amazon products)? That would be a pretty powerful addon for XF!

Top Bottom