1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blank Page on /search/?type=post

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by daveo82, May 13, 2011.

1. daveo82

daveo82 Member

Hi,

Just finished moving my site across from vb3.8, all seems to have gone smoothly. One slight problem I'm getting a blank white page when I go to "Search Forums" on the main menu

URL: http://dcfcfans.co.uk/search/?type=post

The quick search on the right works fine tho.

Any help would be appreciated

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is there anything in the ACP server error logs, or in the Apache logs?

3. daveo82

daveo82 Member

Code:
    Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::setStyleProperties() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/sites/dcfcfans.co.uk/public_html/library/XenForo/CssOutput.php on line 149 and defined

library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php:1192
    Code:
    Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::setStyleProperties() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/sites/dcfcfans.co.uk/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php on line 253 and defined

library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php:1192
    Code:
    DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone ()

library/XenForo/Locale.php:79

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Does this happen on the default style with no add-ons installed?

5. daveo82

daveo82 Member

Seems to be a problem with the Tapatalk plugin, I'm running the default style with css changes and minor template changes and 3 plugins
    Collapsible Sidebar

XF Optimise
    Tapatalk

Disabled them all and it worked, enabled each one individually and Tapatalk was causing the problem, I'll have to go and ask over there.

Thanks