Cannot reproduce  Blackberry posting - This action not available via POST

Andy.N

Having this issue past few days but finally remember to report here

Using Blackberry Curve 8320 to reply to a post on my forum. Click on Post Reply will direct to a page with a message something like this
"This action is not available via POST. Please click back and try again"

The reply actually went through fine.
I use my BB quite a lot on the go but I only having this issue recently after upgrading to 1.0.0

I have to say that's very strange, though unfortunately I don't have a BB to test with. Can anyone else reproduce this? (I'm not sure if the simulator will let me use their browser - other phone emulators don't.)

Yes, I use opera mini browser. I didn't have this problem before.

And when I click on Like link for a post, it will go to that post url/like but ask me "Are you sure you want to Unlike this post?"
This is kind of weird.

Ok, now posting from my laptop.

Post #14 is me typing directly into the quick reply box. It will generate the error as I said.
Post #15 is me quoting Kier which will open in a bigger editor box. That does not have any error.

Now, I'm trying to send Kier the mobile agent.
HERE it is
Opera/9.80 (BlackBerry; Opera Mini/5.0.19692/24.746; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54

Oops...same error
This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.

This is posted from my laptop. I saw that the previous post from BB went through but I got the error

Andy, can you reproduce the problem here on XenForo.com?
I like your post from my Blackberry. it went through but on my BB, it will show

Unlike Post
Are you sure you want to unlike this post?
And there is Unlike Post. When I click on this button, it will unlike your post with no error and it will automatically redirect me to post #13.

Top Bottom