Black Friday: XenForo special pricing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, that is right...but my view is that it honors the sacrifices, too... And giving your life is the ultimate sacrifice. The big thing that concerns me is when people look at it as only a day off. The other thing is when people conflate disagreement with wars or policy and the disciplined obedient execution of orders by Servicemembers.

I very much agree with you.

Just to say the same thing again? Slavik has pretty much covered it, so why would you try again to undermine the great work of the developers again next year?

Close the damn thread, damn moderators.

Actually, that is right...but my view is that it honors the sacrifices, too... And giving your life is the ultimate sacrifice. The big thing that concerns me is when people look at it as only a day off. The other thing is when people conflate disagreement with wars or policy and the disciplined obedient execution of orders by Servicemembers.

Testing. yup quoting works fine.

Ignore sorry was making sure the reply/quote button was working to the people i quoted.

I'm sorry to take it further off-topic, but does XenForo happen to have a feature where the moderators are somehow notified when threads are requested to be closed? Or are you just expecting them view every thread? The former would be pretty damn awesome though :p.
Brogan can sense disturbances in the Force and if he is not busy saving teh Interwebz, he will close it. Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom