Bizdustry.com - Business & Economics

Hi there,

If you register with Bizdustry, I can make your account advertisement-free, and apply a VIP membership to your profile for free. We will discuss this suggestion with the other administrators shortly.

Thank you
Alexander
You won't be able to tell that to every guest that is visiting your site and leave it. I would recommend to disable that.

You won't be able to tell that to every guest that is visiting your site and leave it. I would recommend to disable that.
Sorry for the late reply. This is something we're looking into implementing and we will discuss this shortly. I'll update you in due course on this topic here. Do you have an account with us?

Sorry for the late reply. This is something we're looking into implementing and we will discuss this shortly. I'll update you in due course on this topic here. Do you have an account with us?

Unfortunately I don’t, changed my mind when saw the as blocker notice,

Hi there, I feel bad for writing this message. I just found that I got banned from Bizdustry, last thing I remember posting was postive they didn't even warn me.help me out I was enjoying the forum.

Hi there, I feel bad for writing this message. I just found that I got banned from Bizdustry, last thing I remember posting was postive they didn't even warn me.help me out I was enjoying the forum.

Please could you email info@bizdustry.com so a member of the team can take a further look into your case.

We have started a new unique team on Bizdustry called the Affiliate Marketing Team. Please take a look and consider applying to work with us if you are interested. To apply, you must have an account on Bizdustry so we can process payments through our API.

We have moved to a dedicated server, with faster response times and secured our firewall to ensure our Dedicated IP isn't visible for a anti-ddos / hacking attempt on our website. What do you think of the new make money forum?

FREE Package Week! - New Service for Forum & Blog Owner
Introducing the Bizdustry Posting Package Center! Bizdustry's Free Package Week until the 4th September, 2022.

From today until the 4th of September 2022, Bizdustry we will give away 1x Bronze Package for free as a welcome offer to our Posting Packages Centre. All you have to do, is request a posting package using this link and any "bronze" packages will not be charged for. This offer is valid for one user and one time, until the 4th of September, 2022 so please hurry up and try out our new posting packages center on our make money forum.

What is a Posting Package - To put it simply, a posting package is a service that you can order if you are a forum or blog owner. It allows you to trade virtual currency (Biznotes) for free forum posts or blog comments.

If you are satisfied with our service, why not stick around and earn FREE biz notes? You can earn 20 Biznotes from writing one post on the earn money forum on Bizdustry, and save your virtual cash to utilize this free marketing service.

Thanks,

Bizdustry Team

Kudos, you have a great looking site. I was looking at your logo and thinking the (.) period would look great in money green. This would keep your logo the same color but just add that feeling of money which is tied to business.

Kudos, you have a great looking site. I was looking at your logo and thinking the (.) period would look great in money green. This would keep your logo the same color but just add that feeling of money which is tied to business.
Wouldn't it be a big change in design - I'll consider implementing this in the next update. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've just updated the advertising message above.
We also recently passed 700,000 posts on Bizdustry.
We would like to remind the XenForo community that Bizdustry welcomes any feedback that you may have!

Regards
Alex

Top Bottom