Bizdustry.com - Business & Economics

Permissions updated. We've merged with a few websites.
We have a promotional directory if you want to submit your gaming community.
You should be able to choose to disable ads through your Ad Blocking software if you wish.
Thank you so much for doing that. I like your attitude so far. I'll try my best to be an active member!

I do keep getting this though, although it does go away but can be annoying as it always appears whenever I click anywhere. This can be very annoying for premium members who have purchased the membership.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please help us continue to provide you with free, quality content by turning off your ad blocker on our site.

I do keep getting this though, although it does go away but can be annoying as it always appears whenever I click anywhere. This can be very annoying for premium members who have purchased the membership.
Could you screenshot the message so I can look into it?

I don't think you have made what exactly a offer wall is clear enough, nor why I would want to sign up for your scheme.

I am also confused as to why you have a secondary forum ....

Has anybody got any feedback to give about our latest addition to Bizdustry? Our offerwall? https://offerwalls.bizdustry.com/
We have recently added NoTik and CINT Surveys to our offerwall. Any feedback? We are considering to change the design but would like feedback from the community first.
What’s the purpose of that ? I see no sense honestly. It’s just takes extra space on your server and bandwidth as well. I would say focus more on forum rather than new platform, unless you make that much money which you are willing to put effort and investments into new one.

Top Bottom