Bizdustry.com - Business & Economics

Alexander.

Bizdustry - Make Money Online Forum

Get Paid To Post about business, economics, investing, webmaster, and how to make money online.Getting paid to post on a paid-to-post forum couldn't be more accessible when Bizdustry is all about business, economics, investing, webmaster, and teaching others how to make money online. Bizdustry has been operating since 2013, but most recently has become a success in the year 2019. To this day, we are growing daily, and we are well on our way to reaching 1 million posts. We currently pay 0.02$ per post, and 1USD$ per valid referral (terms and conditions) apply.

Besides making money online with Bizdustry, we as a community are about sharing our knowledge with others so they can have a better, brighter financial future ahead. It's all about the community spirit here at Bizdustry. We welcome any feedback that the community has about Bizdustry on how we can improve!

If you are an advertiser or company wanting to advertise on Bizdustry, please email info@bizdustry.com, and we will get back to you with pricing details. Please send a message to this email address for any other business proposals, and we will get back to you within 48 hours. We hope to see you at Bizdustry soon!

Regards,
Alexander
Owner and Head Operations of Bizdustry.com

Attachments

• 1621335921907.webp
    1621335921907.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Forcing users to turn off adblocker just to view the website is not the way to go. Clicked off straight away and never to visit again.
Hi JoyFreak,

We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. Unfortunately, there are only two advertising networks, and the adverts are in rotation in the Header, Footer, and In-Between Posts. We are partners with Google and A-Ads. There is simply no way to sustain a Paid To Post Forum as a business model without having income coming in to cover the expenditure. This goes for any business as a company owner. Without income, you can't pay your staff or business expenses.

Although we understand how annoying and frustrating it can be, Advertising is removable by account upgrade and we're happy to offer you 50% reduction for the first month. It usually costs 20USD$ for one month, so the total would be 10USD$ as a goodwill gesture if this is something you're interested in. You can earn up to 30$ a month through posting alone, so you would be making a 10USD$ profit by doing this. We also offer a 1USD$ referral scheme(T&C's apply).

If you wish to discuss anything privately and don't feel comfortable posting here, please reach out to @Joshua Farrell or @Alexander on Bizdustry. Alternatively, you can email the management team at info@bizdustry.com for any queries you might have.

Thank you
Alexander

Hi JoyFreak,

We're sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. Unfortunately, there are only two advertising networks, and the adverts are in rotation in the Header, Footer, and In-Between Posts. We are partners with Google and A-Ads. There is simply no way to sustain a Paid To Post Forum as a business model without having income coming in to cover the expenditure. This goes for any business as a company owner. Without income, you can't pay your staff or business expenses.

Although we understand how annoying and frustrating it can be, Advertising is removable by account upgrade and we're happy to offer you 50% reduction for the first month. It usually costs 20USD$ for one month, so the total would be 10USD$ as a goodwill gesture if this is something you're interested in. You can earn up to 30$ a month through posting alone, so you would be making a 10USD$ profit by doing this. We also offer a 1USD$ referral scheme(T&C's apply).

If you wish to discuss anything privately and don't feel comfortable posting here, please reach out to @Joshua Farrell or @Alexander on Bizdustry. Alternatively, you can email the management team at info@bizdustry.com for any queries you might have.

Thank you
Alexander
You're offering me a discount to just view your website? How do I even know I'm going to like it if I can't even view it? Seems a bit all too far-fetched for me.

You're offering me a discount to just view your website? How do I even know I'm going to like it if I can't even view it? Seems a bit all too far-fetched for me.
Hi JoyFreak,

I would be happy to provide you with 1 month of Ad-Free Browsing. However, I would need you to register an account first for me to apply for these permissions. Otherwise, I am unable to assist you further, unfortunately.

Thanks
Alex

1) 300,000 Posts
2) 250% Traffic Increase
3) NEW Wordpress Blog
4) Ownership change of GPTForum
5) New Promotional/Marketing materials for Bizdustry by Mike from PaidFromSurveys.

We have reached 300,000 posts and we've seen a 250% traffic increase compared to the previous 28 days in Google Analytics.
In addition, Mike, a successful influencer with over 30,000 subscribers on both his blog and channel, has published an Article reviewing Bizdustry (make money forum) here: https://paidfromsurveys.com/bizdustry-review
We are also working on adding CINT.com to our Offerwall in the upcoming weeks.
I would like to announce we have now merged our old blog to WordPress. We believe there is much more potential with organic traffic with the likes of Bing and Google with SEO optimization with Wordpress, rather than using a XenForo Add On. It's still located as a subdirectory but unfortunately, images were not transferred during this process. https://bizdustry.com/blog/
Finally, a massive thank you to @ChrisGrigg for not only selling me GPTForum, but supporting me with the web hosting until the merge has been successfully completed. We are working hard and we hope to have this completed within 2 weeks max. We've been extremely busy the last few weeks with business proposals, moderation, and support queries but it's worth the hard work. You only get in what you put out of life.

Screenshot_1.webp
Screenshot_2.webp

1) 300,000 Posts
2) 250% Traffic Increase
3) NEW Wordpress Blog
4) Ownership change of GPTForum
5) New Promotional/Marketing materials for Bizdustry by Mike from PaidFromSurveys.

We have reached 300,000 posts and we've seen a 250% traffic increase compared to the previous 28 days in Google Analytics.
In addition, Mike, a successful influencer with over 30,000 subscribers on both his blog and channel, has published an Article reviewing Bizdustry (make money forum) here: https://paidfromsurveys.com/bizdustry-review
We are also working on adding CINT.com to our Offerwall in the upcoming weeks.
I would like to announce we have now merged our old blog to WordPress. We believe there is much more potential with organic traffic with the likes of Bing and Google with SEO optimization with Wordpress, rather than using a XenForo Add On. It's still located as a subdirectory but unfortunately, images were not transferred during this process. https://bizdustry.com/blog/
Finally, a massive thank you to @ChrisGrigg for not only selling me GPTForum, but supporting me with the web hosting until the merge has been successfully completed. We are working hard and we hope to have this completed within 2 weeks max. We've been extremely busy the last few weeks with business proposals, moderation, and support queries but it's worth the hard work. You only get in what you put out of life.

View attachment 252061
View attachment 252062
For a forum that is almost 1.5 years old, this is not a feat. I have 1.7K member on my Analytics and my forum's age is only 1.5 month. You can do better than this.

First make something with your ads.

Screenshot_20210518_173644_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210518_173700_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210518_173705_com.android.chrome.jpg
On my Huawei p20 pro the make only problems.

And the second thing ist the site is verry slowly.

Screenshot_20210518_174028_com.android.chrome.webp
I think there is a lot of work waiting for you.

First make something with your ads.

View attachment 252074View attachment 252075View attachment 252076
On my Huawei p20 pro the make only problems.

And the second thing ist the site is verry slowly.

View attachment 252077
I think there is a lot of work waiting for you.
Would you mind providing any further information as to why it's slow? We have our own UpTime/Ping monitor here. Could it be because the theme is slightly outdated and not matching the current XF Version, or too much CSS/Images loading?

Check your site. If you don't get the problem under control quickly, your ranking will plummet by mid-June. That's when the new Google core update comes.

Your ping is all well and good but Google demands more.
Performance is also part of seo.

Whichever you have.

I recommend Redis or Litespeed.
Check your site. If you don't get the problem under control quickly, your ranking will plummet by mid-June. That's when the new Google core update comes.

Your ping is all well and good but Google demands more.
Performance is also part of seo.

I have installed Litespeed.
I have switched to the default XF theme for debugging purposes to see if that has any relevance.
In addition, I have disabled one of the Ad Placements.

Ok. I also Recommend buying AMPXF add-on If you have money.

Google really loves AMP. It will grow your organic traffic by 30%.

Installing CloudFlare will make your website safer and Caching options may solve some warnings.

Have a good day. :)

Hi JoyFreak,

I would be happy to provide you with 1 month of Ad-Free Browsing. However, I would need you to register an account first for me to apply for these permissions. Otherwise, I am unable to assist you further, unfortunately.

Thanks
Alex
I tried to register just now by actually disabling ads for this site and turned out I had an account. Tried to log in and it says I'm banned. How do I even have an account on here? Have you purchased a database from someone or merged sites? Anyway, I will use it but I can't as I'm banned, for whatever reason.

I tried to register just now by actually disabling ads for this site and turned out I had an account. Tried to log in and it says I'm banned. How do I even have an account on here? Have you purchased a database from someone or merged sites? Anyway, I will use it but I can't as I'm banned, for whatever reason.
Permissions updated. We've merged with a few websites.
We have a promotional directory if you want to submit your gaming community.
You should be able to choose to disable ads through your Ad Blocking software if you wish.

Top Bottom