Loving Our New Design - Spiritual Business Community

Divinum Fiat

Core Freedom has a brand new design, thanks to @DominicE with Skin My Forum. If I knew how great our forum would look once Dominic got his hands on the redesign, I would have done it much sooner.

The community portion of Core Freedom is a private forum for heart-centered entrepreneurs and those on a spiritual path. Every member is hand-picked. So I don't care as much about getting sheer numbers of new members but attracting the right type of member that values a safe place to explore life along with other like-minded members.

At the onset of the redesign I had three sites running on different platforms: main site on WP, Academy on Thinkific and the Forum on Xenforo. Everything looked messy and disconnected. With Dominic's help, things have started to look a lot more pleasant (the Academy still needs to be done).

He's been great to work with and understood that the forum needed to look more like the main Core Freedom site, which runs on Wordpress. Almost immediately when launching the new design by Skin My Forum, I started to see an increased number of visitors to the site, and an increased number of new member requests.

Thanks @DominicE for making us look great!

Top Bottom