Better Blogs [Deleted]

moved my forum over to my new vps, managed to import all my data fine except for the blogs, if I try to import blogs I get this error

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'forum.xf_xi_blog_category' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: derpyhooves, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('SELECT MAX(cate...')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'SELECT MAX(cate...')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('SELECT MAX(cate...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(825): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT MAX(cate...', Array)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Importer/XIBlog.php(113): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne('SELECT MAX(cate...')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php(97): XfAddOns_Blogs_Importer_XIBlog->stepCategories(0, Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(187): XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep(Object(XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_ControllerAdmin_Import), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'categories', 0, Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(239): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep(Object(XfAddOns_Blogs_Importer_XIBlog), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'categories', 0, Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php(182): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep(Object(XfAddOns_Blogs_Importer_XIBlog), Object(XenForo_ImportSession), 'categories', Array)
#9 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/nginx/domains/redlightponyville.com/public/forums/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "http://www.redlightponyville.com/forums/admin.php?import/start-step"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["import/start-step"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["step_categories"] => string(17) "Import categories"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Either you havent installed the blogs or used a differenz table prefix.
i'm working with a clean version of xenforo and I got the better blogs plugin installed, I imported my database, everything shows besides the blog posts, when I import them I get that issue. is there any way I can change the table prefix?

i'm working with a clean version of xenforo and I got the better blogs plugin installed, I imported my database, everything shows besides the blog posts, when I import them I get that issue. is there any way I can change the table prefix?

Now I see the "xi_blog_", my bad. You obviously choose to import from XI blogs and don't had XI blogs installed?

blogimport.webp
The importer shows it in this format "target / from source"!

Now I see the "xi_blog_", my bad. You obviously choose to import from XI blogs and don't had XI blogs installed?

View attachment 94865
The importer shows it in this format "target / from source"!
ah yes indeed, it is indeed XI blogs, my mistake. Is there any way to import the old better blogs database into the current installation of the better blogs plugin? Cause it's not picking it up for some reason.

Is there a way to 'protect' certain categories from certain usergroups?
No.
There are global categories, which everyone will have and are forced in every blog.
There are user-created categories, which the user controls.

The individual entries have permissions on who can see them. There are no permissions for categories.

No.
There are global categories, which everyone will have and are forced in every blog.

The individual entries have permissions on who can see them. There are no permissions for categories.
could you take a look at my issue?

No.

Would you be willing to add this feature?

Top Bottom