Better Blogs [Deleted]

vb3 import doesn't result in any imported data with the latest version. I will try later with a clean install.

vb3 import doesn't result in any imported data with the latest version. I will try later with a clean install.
Let me know how that goes. There was a fix for the categories import which has been a long lasting issue. But the rest is pretty much intact.
It depends on it being able to locate your vB import table and that having data, as usual.

Just bought. Trying to do vb 3 import. My blog attachments are stored in the database. I don't wish to import. Don't know what to put for the attachements directory to make it happy. Don't know if it is looking for relative directory from doc root or an absolute directory.....

Just bought. Trying to do vb 3 import. My blog attachments are stored in the database. I don't wish to import. Don't know what to put for the attachements directory to make it happy. Don't know if it is looking for relative directory from doc root or an absolute directory.....
It's an absolute directory, you can just use /tmp if you don't care
I am not 100% sure if it supports attachments in the DB, I need to double check that

@Rigel Kentaurus - As you are "in the code" anyway so to speak....

Is there anyway you can reveal to users how many members have subscribed to their blog? I think this info would be helpful and also motivating.

It would be fantastic if users could receive an "alert" whenever somebody subscribes to their blog - additional motivation to blog as they know they are writing what people want more of.

I'd only want this at the blog level though, not the entry level.

Hope you consider this, as it would make the blog better :)

Users cannot style the page title H1 as the board already styles that. Anyone else got the same?

@Rigel Kentaurus , is there any chance of having a users latest blog entry title listed in the messageinfo area on posts, or even appended to the signature area? I'd gladly contribute to get that feature because it will mean more exposure for user blogs.

Top Bottom