In

xfa_blog_wf_comments.css

Can you change 60px to 5px
Code:
.section .widget.comments .commentContainer
{
    margin-left: 60px;
}
I ask because without it, the recent blog comments in bd widgets goes way outside the wrapper.

Also you should state in the BD Widget Recent Comments Block that if we want to change the text snippet length we have to go to AdminCP/Blog Options/Length to trim comments to

My apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Thanks both of you for your input. @Rigel Kentaurus... Would you kindly allow me to trial this import before purchase or perhaps offer a money back situation if it doesn't work?

This would be great if I could actually get the download after paying for it. Note to maker please check your private messages on your support site :D

When you get around to updating can you please fix the hardcoded urls in the templates. If I use the route filter to change the url from xfa-blog-customize to something else it 404s links to css.

Edit: It seems it is only xfa-blog-customize/css.css that is 404ing.

Last edited:
Rigel,

Thinking about purchasing this and integrating into my forum. However have seen some comments on styling - are there any plans to integrate this more closely to xF/Skins, or have styling issues been resolved now?
Thanks

Rigel,

Thinking about purchasing this and integrating into my forum. However have seen some comments on styling - are there any plans to integrate this more closely to xF/Skins, or have styling issues been resolved now?
Thanks
You could download "Better Blogs Free" and try it for yourself. It provides most features of the paid add-on and you can try the styling by yourself :)

If I feed the blog's RSS feed to my twitter through dlvr.it, it's ok.
Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 11.20.24 PM.webp

If that same twitter link from the RSS feed goes to Facebook, it's missing a thumbnail. Is it because that blog had no attachment? Why not use the blogger's avatar as a thumbnail when the blog entry has no attachment?
Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 11.18.50 PM.webp

Top Bottom