Better Analytics

Better Analytics 3.1.1

No permission to download
Hello

I use version 3.1.1 and get the following error.
It started yesterday without changing anything
Code:
Error Info
Unable to Connect to ssl://accounts.google.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

Stack Trace
#0 /anzahcraft.de/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('ssl://accounts....', 443, true)
#1 /anzahcraft.de/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Helper/Reporting.php(100): Zend_Http_Client->request('POST')
#2 /anzahcraft.de/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Helper/Reporting.php(368): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_Helper_Reporting::checkAccessToken()
#3 /anzahcraft.de/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Model/Analytics.php(204): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_Helper_Reporting->getRealtime('rt:activeUsers', 'rt:pagePath', '-rt:activeUsers', 'rt:pagePath=~/i...')
#4 /anzahcraft.de/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/CronEntry/Cron.php(15): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_Model_Analytics->getRealtimeUsage()
#5 /anzahcraft.de/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_CronEntry_Cron::runVeryOften(Array)
#6 /anzahcraft.de/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /anzahcraft.de/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 8, '')
#8 /anzahcraft.de/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 8, '', false)
#9 /anzahcraft.de/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#10 /anzahcraft.de/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}

Request State
Array
(
    [url] => https://anzahcraft.de/deferred.php
    [_GET] => Array
        (
        )

[_POST] => Array
        (
            [_xfRequestUri] => /admin.php
            [_xfNoRedirect] => 1
            [_xfToken] => ********
            [_xfResponseType] => json
        )

)
That is going to be a general issue with your server unable to communicate with Google's servers. You'll want to contact your server admin for that one.

That is going to be a general issue with your server unable to communicate with Google's servers. You'll want to contact your server admin for that one.
The host say i should try to use https instead to ssl
but if i try to go to the options I get the same error as above

Last edited:
When addon is enabled, sending private messages are impossible due to the following error in javascript console:

Code:
xenforo.js?_v=0452db26:233 PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Access level to DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_DataWriter_ConversationMessage::_postSave() must be public (as in class XFResource_ThreadOnWarning_XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMessage) in <b>/home/forumbuk/public_html/forum/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/DataWriter/ConversationMessage.php</b> on line <b>30</b><br />

The _postSave() method is supposed to be protected, not public. It looks like whatever addon this is, has that method incorrectly set as being public: XFResource_ThreadOnWarning

You could test by disabling that addon and see if you still get the error.

The _postSave() method is supposed to be protected, not public. It looks like whatever addon this is, has that method incorrectly set as being public: XFResource_ThreadOnWarning

You could test by disabling that addon and see if you still get the error.

You mean there is other addon that makes _postSave public?

When addon is enabled, sending private messages are impossible due to the following error in javascript console:

Code:
xenforo.js?_v=0452db26:233 PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Access level to DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_DataWriter_ConversationMessage::_postSave() must be public (as in class XFResource_ThreadOnWarning_XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMessage) in <b>/home/forumbuk/public_html/forum/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/DataWriter/ConversationMessage.php</b> on line <b>30</b><br />
Ehh, to much add-ons to test it separately. Do you think making this method public could break sth if somewhere alread is?

The other addon involved looks like this one: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/create-thread-on-warning-w-conversation-message.5382/
@Brent W may be able to assist.

Looking to scrap a Wordress+Woocommerce site in favor of Xenforo+Resource Manager. This looks pretty amazing - just wondering if it will work with Resource Manager, such as how Enhanced Ecommerce tracks events on other ecommerce platforms? If I could at least setup a goal funnel for checkout process that'd be great enough.

Awesome to see you're planning an XF2 edition! Really excited now!

The resource manager isn’t an ecommerce platform, so it doesn’t have pricing or checkout process or take payments. So no, this plugin doesn’t track that stuff because it’s not stuff the resource manager does.

Did something change with 3.1.1 and XF 1.15? My GA stat dropped 99% all over. Not tracking users or events anymore. Started couple of days ago.

@digitalpoint I don't think so. 2 days ago I have start receiving error from addon:

Code:
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to ssl://www.googleapis.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

It seems that Better Analitics cannot connect to google api for some reason. It turned out that I needed to restart (disable and then enable again) addon to receive analytics requests.

Last edited:
@digitalpoint I don't think so. 2 days ago I have start receiving error from addon:

Code:
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to ssl://www.googleapis.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

It seems that Better Analitics cannot connect to google api for some reason. It turned out that I needed to restart (disable and then enable again) addon to receive analytics requests.
Strange... ultimately that's going to be a function of your server. Normally that's going to be either a routing issue or an SSL certificate error on your server.

Edit: Have it working, it wasn't enabled here for anyone else https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/analytics.googleapis.com

Hi @digitalpoint we are having a problem selecting the google analytics profile in the Statistics and Metrics settings
7d7edeae942051fef2a6eaba4e0e5cab.png

Clicking the drop down doesn't highlight anything after clicking 'Link/Authenticate A Different Account', The API credentials appear to be added correctly and working. Is there something that I could be doing wrong?
d3df23d16d14715d0cc995c751b6e115.png

Last edited:
Have started getting some errors from this:

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 3.40.37 PM.webp

Error Info ErrorException: Undefined property: stdClass::$access_token - library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Helper/Reporting.php:103
Generated By: Misty, Today at 8:10 PM
Stack Trace #0 /***/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Helper/Reporting.php(103): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/ecf/publi...', 103, Array)
#1 /***/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Helper/Reporting.php(307): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_Helper_Reporting::checkAccessToken()
#2 /***/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Model/Analytics.php(100): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_Helper_Reporting->getData('7daysAgo', 'today', 'ga:transactionR...', 'ga:currencyCode', NULL, 'ga:dimension1==...', 'gaid::-10', 'HIGHER_PRECISIO...')
#3 /***/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/ControllerPublic/Member.php(38): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_Model_Analytics->getMemberReportData(322087)
#4 /***/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_ControllerPublic_Member->actionAnalytics()
#5 /***/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /***/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State array(3) {
["url"] => string(226) "https://***/members/bruce-kwong.322...900cd0d5534d5648c05ee551&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["/members/bruce-kwong_322087/analytics"] => string(0) ""
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/members/bruce-kwong.322087/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(56) "1719,1513281769,8208597e2615ec62900cd0d5534d5648c05ee551"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom