Beta 4 Installation

Blandt

It literally took 3 minutes :)

started at 7:36 am. and done at 7:39 am.

The good news : The IIS issue is gone :) We Microsoft folks now can insert and attach full images with no issues :)

The bad news : None
( but i am also doing a vB upgrade 4.1 so .. :D)

There is nothing wrong with an outdated "older" software. I'm just suprised that they still advertise using the metal theme. I wouldn't feel just right using it on anything after Tiger.
And your point is?

I don't care that CuteFTP Pro Mac is a bit dated... it's stable, it works and it's not larded up with a bunch of bells and whistles I don't need. :)

There is nothing wrong with an outdated "older" software. I'm just suprised that they still advertise using the metal theme. I wouldn't feel just right using it on anything after Tiger.
I'm not sure I'd call CuteFTP Mac Pro 3.1 outdated... The web site is definitely out of date though. Just comparing the screen shots to what I see in front of me confirms that. On top that it makes no mention of the WebDAV or Amazon S3 support in the current version.

Anyway to each his own, CuteFTP Mac Pro runs fine on Snow Leopard and until breaks I'm sticking with it.

I'm not sure I'd call CuteFTP Mac Pro 3.1 outdated... The web site is definitely out of date though. Just comparing the screen shots to what I see in front of me confirms that. On top that it makes no mention of the WebDAV or Amazon S3 support in the current version.

Anyway to each his own, CuteFTP Mac Pro runs fine on Snow Leopard and until breaks I'm sticking with it.
That came out wrong... I was going by what the website said, but yes, to each his own. :)

Top Bottom