Beta 3 upgrade. . .

Yeah loving the updates :)

I have been making a mod that I was thinking of adding date criteria to. And then XenForo adds it anyway :) Already got the new criteria stuff in my mod :)

i need to figure out how to circumvent the auto-profile-hiding of banned members before i can update.
i am hoping it is a template conditional or a permission.

i need to figure out how to circumvent the auto-profile-hiding of banned members before i can update.
i am hoping it is a template conditional or a permission.
Override XenForo_Model_UserProfile::canViewFullUserProfile() with a load_class_model code event listener and remove the branches that start on lines 119 and 127.

Not a single outdated template.....
I can't say the same, since I've made many personal modifications to templates at my forum, :whistle:
But, it's no trouble for me since I've recorded everything to re-add once I revert the templates, :D

No other issues noted on the update from xenForo 1.1 beta 2 to xenForo 1.1 beta 3, :cool:

Oh we have a completely custom skin.... but nothing that - so far - wasn't done outside of the extra.css :D

Notices: Criteria Based on Custom User Fields

The criteria system can now match the values in users' custom fields, allowing far more flexibility than previously available. This ability extends to Notices, Trophies and User Group Promotions.

Notices: Date Criteria

The criteria system now has the ability to match the current date and time. It's possible to use just date or just time in order to create a periodic or repeating criteria. Options for 'date is after' and 'date is before' are provided. These abilities extend to Notices, Trophies and User Group Promotions.

Excellent updates. Criteria based on Custom User Fields should be really interesting for many sites.
I wonder if custom user fields could be used to show better google ads to specific users ?
Can you have Google ads inside a notice ?
Users often ignore Google ads because they are appear on the same part of the page all the time (ie. sidebar).
If there were no Google ads sometimes and then highly relevant Google ads sometimes .... I might click more often.
or maybe just display the usual google ad but when appropriate display a "targeted" google ad when certain criteria are met.
Possible ?

Lucky you :cry:.

I heavily customized sidebar_online_users, so I get to figure out what was changed and update that on my style.
I know what you mean. I've been moving most of my changes to EXTRA.css but I know there will still be a few I missed.

Top Bottom