MG 1.1 best way to migrate media from vBulletin Plug-in

dmnkhhn

Hello guys,

we are currently converting our vBulletin to XenForo and most of the things already work. (y)

We have also bought the Media Gallery to replace a custom vBulletin Plug-in called vBgarage which our users used to create a "garage" for each of their cars, post a description and upload some photos.
Over 420 users created a garage, way too many to add them all by hand and I really would love to integrate them into the Media Gallery.
I thought of some database queries to fill the xengallery_* tables but the structure is rather complex with several tables involved and multiple entries for a single album.

Has anyone of you written a custom importer or a script that allows me to automatically create an album for a specific user?

I'm not aware of anyone writing a vbGarage importer/script for the Gallery. I'm certain it would be possible, though you would either need to write this yourself or pay someone to do it.

We have a "Custom service and development requests" forum which you could post in to find a developer.

Thanks Chris, that's what I thought. :cautious:

Oh well, let the fun begin. :cool:

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-19 um 13.02.50.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-19 um 13.02.50.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-19 um 13.55.42.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-19 um 13.55.42.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Top Bottom