Best Theme?

Yeah, if you can work with the default, it's definitely solid and regularly updated. I have toyed with it.

However, @Pixel Exit styles have some nice additional features in the underlying framework that I have leveraged over the years so I would probably dip into that well again if I was redesigning or starting a new site. I found working with just default a bit limiting after working with Flat Awesome+ from Pixel Exit. @nodle already posted the link.

Default XenForo style :)

Has never let me down.

The default theme (customised a bit)

Yeah, if you can work with the default, it's definitely solid and regularly updated. I have toyed with it.

However, @Pixel Exit styles have some nice additional features in the underlying framework that I have leveraged over the years so I would probably dip into that well again if I was redesigning or starting a new site. I found working with just default a bit limiting after working with Flat Awesome+ from Pixel Exit. @nodle already posted the link.

https://pixelexit.com/ every time. Great themes, superb support if you need it (y)
What about U.I X?

Best theme? Probably "Mannix." "Hawaii 5-0" would run a close second.
Those are good but the theme from "Greatest American Hero" is what you'll find yourself singing along to. 😁

(Movie themes would be harder to pin down since there are so many great songs but I'd go with the original "Top Gun" theme... "Highway to... the danger zone!". See, it's in your head now. 🤣)

Top Bottom