Best Ads Placements For Forums

Wait! But that still has issues with Google's own Adsense. A 300x250 square pushes content below the fold. Google clearly says that it's not allowed. What should I do?

Premium yes, but it's ********, I don't use it, because it performs less that classic adsense.
And I tried thousand and thousand formats.

This link might help you out: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-add-an-ads-block-after-first-post-on-every-page.9629/

Just tested that and it shows ad in first and last post (no matter how many listed). It also displays them on every page. The conditional also hides ads from members and allows you to exclude forum ID's, such as private staff forums etc.

Code:
<xen:if is="({$post.position} % {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} == 0 OR {$post.position} % {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} == {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} - 1) AND !in_array({$forum.node_id}, array(99,126,129) AND !{$visitor.user_id}">
    AD CODE HERE
</xen:if>
How do I hide ads from just supporters and not members? Currently running digitalpoint ads plugin and seeing the ad display randomly isn't cool.

Top Bottom