XF 1.2 Before switching from VB to XF

C.Stanley

3 weeks after i opened my site new from VB my google search results looked like old1.webp

But after i switched to XF i have gave it 2 months and it still looks like new.webp

Why is this?

What can i do to make it like that again without switching back? Thank you

Thanks for Your Reply @Mike I Just Don't See Why It Would Have Changed If I Am typing In "Globalhax" On Google Search engine On Both VB And Xf And It Pulls one More Optimized ThanThe Other. Makes It Feel Like Seo Is Better On One.

Log into your webmaster tools.. Submit the links you wish to show if they still deem your url worty of having extra links in your listing. Be sure to ping google lots submit site-maps / ensure there are no crawl errors.. As Jeremy added above the SEO that XenForo delivers out of the box is crazy !! We old VB users use to pay loads of money for 3rd party "Premium Addons" XF is great for all SEO aspects.

Regards, Darren

Log into your webmaster tools.. Submit the links you wish to show if they still deem your url worty of having extra links in your listing. Be sure to ping google lots submit site-maps / ensure there are no crawl errors.. As Jeremy added above the SEO that XenForo delivers out of the box is crazy !! We old VB users use to pay loads of money for 3rd party "Premium Addons" XF is great for all SEO aspects.

Regards, Darren

Where do i log into my webmaster tools? Thank you

Top Bottom