1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Before switching from VB to XF

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by C.Stanley, Jan 6, 2014.

1. C.Stanley

C.Stanley Active Member

3 weeks after i opened my site new from VB my google search results looked like old1.PNG

But after i switched to XF i have gave it 2 months and it still looks like new.PNG

Why is this?

What can i do to make it like that again without switching back? Thank you
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That's really just Google's prerogative, depending on what you search for and what it thinks is relevant.
    Amaury likes this.
  3. C.Stanley

C.Stanley Active Member

Thanks for Your Reply @Mike I Just Don't See Why It Would Have Changed If I Am typing In "Globalhax" On Google Search engine On Both VB And Xf And It Pulls one More Optimized ThanThe Other. Makes It Feel Like Seo Is Better On One.
  4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The SEO on XenForo is excellent. Once you leave the XenForo software, there is little you can do to influence it.
  5. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Log into your webmaster tools.. Submit the links you wish to show if they still deem your url worty of having extra links in your listing. Be sure to ping google lots submit site-maps / ensure there are no crawl errors.. As Jeremy added above the SEO that XenForo delivers out of the box is crazy !! We old VB users use to pay loads of money for 3rd party "Premium Addons" XF is great for all SEO aspects.

Regards, Darren
    C.Stanley likes this.
  6. C.Stanley

C.Stanley Active Member

Where do i log into my webmaster tools? Thank you