• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Status widget? Is there one available for this addon?

This would be really great to have, my members would love it!

Does anyone know of a way to exclude specific usergroups from the top poster widget? I appreciate any help :D!

xfrocks, I have this add-on still disabled due to the memcaced conflict. As soon as I turn it on, it stops working. I went into my server error logs (hope I'm right on track /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log here) I'm getting this:

[Sat Oct 22 18:00:36 2011] [error] [client 85.107.133.xx] Premature end of script headers: index.php

Hi!

This addon is working great on my test board.

My problem is that I want to show a widget on the forums and on the portal, so on Position I write:

EWRporta_Portal, forum_list, forum_view, thread_view

and the result is

mysqli_stmt::execute() [mysqli-stmt.execute]: (22001/1406): Data too long for column 'position' at row 1

If I remove just one of the templates on the Position, it's working fine.

How can I fix it? I want to see the same module in all the 4 templates!

Many thanks!

how to add widgets XenPorta Jason Axelrod, such as recent videos, wiki, taigachat, events, etc. ....
it is possible to add blocks on the left?

hugs

I'm using this now, but unfortunately there are a few "issues" I have; if there's any fixes for these, I'd appreciate knowing about them. :)
  • I changed the Members Online Now block to show avatars instead of usernames--any way to change that in the renderer so it shows up there?
  • My DJs on Duty block breaks if input with the HTML renderer, presumably because it can't read XF syntax (xen:helper doesn't work, nor do phrases)--is it possible to fix that as well?
  • Looks like someone else asked this recently, so I'll throw my support behind a Recent Status block as well.

Is there a widget or a way to have a php include run inside the widget ?
Something like <?php include(".../incudes/myfile.php");?> .

I tried the HTML widget, but that wont execute php.

Hello,

Please could you tell me how I make the title, in the widget "Staff Online Now", click-able to go the "current visitors search", like it does on a standard XF install.

how to add widgets XenPorta Jason Axelrod, such as recent videos, wiki, taigachat, events, etc. ....
it is possible to add blocks on the left?

hugs
Sorry, you can't add XenPorta's widgets now.

Is there a widget or a way to have a php include run inside the widget ?
Something like <?php include(".../incudes/myfile.php");?> .

I tried the HTML widget, but that wont execute php.
If you enjoy using PHP, you may want to create a widget yourself. Just take a built-in widget and use it. Very simple I promise.

So how is this different than XenPorta? Which is better to use? Or I can use both?

The cool thing, that I'm doing right now, is this: I disabled all xenporta widgets, and added the widget of the framework to the portal.
To do this you just need to add the text " EWRporta_Portal " into the Position field of your widget!

In this way, my board will have the same widgets everywhere: in the forums, in the portal and inside the articles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom