• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
xfrocks, I have this add-on still disabled due to the memcaced conflict. As soon as I turn it on, it stops working. I went into my server error logs (hope I'm right on track /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log here) I'm getting this:

[Sat Oct 22 18:00:36 2011] [error] [client 85.107.133.xx] Premature end of script headers: index.php

Has anyone tried this with 1.1.x and ran into issues?

in recent thread widget i want to show this way
Code:
thread by: username, date, last reply by:username
can someone help me please?

Does have anybody working the Widget Framework with XenForo's internal caching settings or external ones?

I'm getting an internal server error every time I turn it on.

Can anyone work out how to create a widget that shows:

If unregistered space for an advert
If registered but no 'user upgrade' space for an advert to join the subscription
If already purchased a 'user upgrade' to show the expiry date

Dave.

I unistalled and reinstalled the add-on, configured the widgets and it works now! It seems that another bd widget add-on was interfering.

xfrocks, I was wondering if you would consider making the widget framework compactiable with XenPorta so that BD Widgets can be shown in the portal? I think both addons would make a powerful combination.

Last suggestion; The ability to show widgets in certain forums. Currently you can select which post or thread to be pulled & searched, select the location (forum_list, thread_view...) but not in which locations the widgets are to be shown.

xfrocks, I was wondering if you would consider making the widget framework compactiable with XenPorta so that BD Widgets can be shown in the portal?

The ability to show widgets in certain forums. Currently you can select which post or thread to be pulled & searched, select the location (forum_list, thread_view...) but not in which locations the widgets are to be shown.

xfrocks, I was wondering if you would consider making the widget framework compactiable with XenPorta so that BD Widgets can be shown in the portal?

The ability to show widgets in certain forums. Currently you can select which post or thread to be pulled & searched, select the location (forum_list, thread_view...) but not in which locations the widgets are to be shown.
I'm afraid it's not possible to make them compatible but I will look into it.

You can use the expression to check for forum_id I guess?

select the location (add) EWRporta_Portal. Save changes.
Clear (delete or disable) ALL blocks in portal sidebar and save changes.
enjoy.

Salud2

Oops, I thought he wanted to make them works just like portal block, not just as sidebar widget :) As advertised, sidebar widget can work everywhere ;)

Is there a way to have the Recent Threads (new reply) widget point to the last post in the thread if you are not logged in (instead of the first post)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom