• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you!

xfrocks,

The Threads widget, for pulling recent post seems to have a small bug in it. Sometimes it shows the member avatar that last posted, but links to the thread creator member card.

Look at the screenshot, notice that the last poster was Cosmik Funguz, and his avatar shows up, but look at the link on the bottom left of the screenshot that it links to the thread OP member card.

While the rest of the listed post on the widget all shows the thread creator avatar.

thread-widget.webp

Love it!! Thank you so much!!

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to exclude staff from the top posts widget? Got people complaining.

For user [GP] Steam stats, i add the renderer.

• Upload the content folder upload to your XenForo forum root​

• Add the line GP_Steam_WF_WidgetRenderer to my plugin​

• Save chages.​

• Enjoy!​
Salud2

Thanks for this, Xfacil, I was looking for a GP Steam Stats widget. =)

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do. Your instructions read very clear, but... Where do I add GP_Steam_WF_WidgetRenderer... which file? I have uploaded your file to /GP/Steam/WF/ but not sure where that line change happens. Any help appreciated!

Thanks for this, Xfacil, I was looking for a GP Steam Stats widget. =)

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do. Your instructions read very clear, but... Where do I add GP_Steam_WF_WidgetRenderer... which file? I have uploaded your file to /GP/Steam/WF/ but not sure where that line change happens. Any help appreciated!
In my plugin. Install it. It is here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-widget-framework.11324/page-16#post-204572

Salud2

Somebody asked me, how he can get rich usernames in the online users widget.
I'm replying here because it could be usefull for more users;)

edit template
wf_widget_online_users

search for:
Code:
<a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
                            class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

replace with:
Code:
                            class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">  <xen:username user="$user" itemprop="name" rich="true" /></a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

or if somebody prefers a line diff:

Code:
@@ -23,7 +23,7 @@
                    <li>
                    <xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">
-                            class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
+                            class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}"><xen:username user="$user" itemprop="name" rich="true" /></a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                    <xen:else />
                        {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                    </xen:if>

Attachments

• screen.webp
    screen.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 48
Thank you for responding, worked a treat. I'm guessing excluding staff from top poster widgets would be slightly hard.

For user [GP] Steam stats, i add the renderer.

• Upload the content folder upload to your XenForo forum root​

• Add the line GP_Steam_WF_WidgetRenderer to my plugin​

• Save chages.​

• Enjoy!​
Salud2

Is there any possibly way of getting this to show on other pages than just the Forum list? Thanks.

A few bugs I have noticed:

1) Threads that have been soft deleted still show up in Popular Threads, though of course when user click into the listing of the deleted thread is then restricted and reports an access denied error like it should.

2) If a thread is listed as a Popular Thread and is moved into a different forum that is also included in the list of forums to pull Popular Threads from and a redirect is left in place for users, both the actual thread listing in the new form and the place holder for the thread move both seem to result in a listing resulting in duplicate entries in the list for the same thread.

I've installed this and it shows up - however, the old sidebar content is still there, showing duplicate widgets (essentially). I'm sure I'm overlooking it but how can I disable default sidebar content?

Bug

If forum is in moderation, and post is not approved it still shows in "recent" prior to approval.

Is there a better place to report bugs than in a 300+ post thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom