• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit the file /library/WidgetFramework/Core.php.
In line 34 so (there are other very similar over), add
PHP:
 $renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_VisitorPanel';
$renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat';
$renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_GpDonations';
$renderers[] = 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_AddOn_XfShout';
  $renderers[] = 'LNBlog_WidgetRenderer';
As you update, save the changes. You should already have in place. You better also for the Mods GP Donations, TaigaChat, xfShout and LN Blog.

Salud2
Works 100% thanks

Don't edit the original files! it's unnecessary and will be needed to be done on every update of this add-on!.

xfrocks was smart and he included a event for this (widget_framework_ready )
just "inject" your array there
You're right. I created an addon to facilitate this work. Upload the upload folder to the root directory of your forum. Then install, them start->options->lms widgetsframework renderers->put the path to file render (see image)
13.webp
12.webp
if not installed any add-ons that are put, delete them.
Of course, erase the lines that were added to the file core.php in http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-widget-framework.11324/page-15#post-204060.

Please, xfrocks, take it as a suggestion for future versions. You can include it, if you consider it appropriate, to future revisions

Works perfect on my forum (xenfacil.com).

Leave spanish traslation for addon-lms_widgetframework_rends addon.

Salud2

Attachments

On the sidebar. When I enable this the area (Users Online Now) that usually is clickable and will take you to domain.com/online, is no longer clickable.

This is template wf_widget_online_users that I have (v1.0.7)
PHP:
<div class="userList">
 <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.records}">
 <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
 <xen:if hascontent="true">
 <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link account/following}">{xen:phrase people_you_follow}:</a></h4>
 <ul class="followedOnline">
 <xen:contentcheck>
 <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
 <xen:if is="{$user.followed}">
 <li title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" /></li>
 </xen:if>
 </xen:foreach>
 </xen:contentcheck>
 </ul>
 <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase members}:</a></h4>

<ol class="followedOnline">
 <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
 <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
 <xen:if is="!{$user.is_moderator} OR !{$user.is_admin}">
 <xen:if is="!{$user.followed}">
 <xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">
 <li title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" /></li>
 <xen:else />
 {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
 </xen:foreach>
 <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
 <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
 </ol>

<div class="footnote">
 <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_online_users}">{xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z, 'total={xen:number $onlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $onlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:number $onlineUsers.guests}'}</a>
 </div>
</div>

is fully clickable. Check It

Salud2

Oh, I see what is going on now. The actual "Users Online Now" is no longer clickable but the area showing Online now: (number of online users..etc) is clickable.
I never tried clicking on that. Thanks for the info.

I don't understand...with this you can have different widgets based on forum? example in the sidebar in forum a latest post in forum a and in forum b latest topics in forum b?

Latest posts = latests reply posts in threads
Latest threads = latests created topics
Popular threads = threads with more visits

Salud2

You're right. I created an addon to facilitate this work. Upload the upload folder to the root directory of your forum. Then install, them start->options->lms widgetsframework renderers->put the path to file render (see image)
if not installed any add-ons that are put, delete them.
Of course, erase the lines that were added to the file core.php in http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-widget-framework.11324/page-15#post-204060.

Please, xfrocks, take it as a suggestion for future versions. You can include it, if you consider it appropriate, to future revisions

Works perfect on my forum (xenfacil.com).

Leave spanish traslation for addon-lms_widgetframework_rends addon.

Salud2
Oops, it looks like you haven't got [LN] Blog installed. Even tho I have :C.

I mean the facebook fan page widget. There is a like button and avators of people whom clicked the like.
19.webp

Add a HTML widget.
Put in html text:
PHP:
 <script src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script>
  <fb:fan width="240" height="216" connections="8" stream="false" logobar="false" css="{$xenOptions.boardUrl}/js/8wayrun/fb-{xen:property fbColorScheme}-.css?1" profile_id="Your_ID_FaceBook"></fb:fan>
Change en_US for your language code and Your_ID_FaceBook for your Facebook ID.
Save widget.
20.webp

Salud2

Add a HTML widget.
Put in html text:
PHP:
 <script src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script>
  <fb:fan width="240" height="216" connections="8" stream="false" logobar="false" css="{$xenOptions.boardUrl}/js/8wayrun/fb-{xen:property fbColorScheme}-.css?1" profile_id="Your_ID_FaceBook"></fb:fan>
Change en_US for your language code and Your_ID_FaceBook for your Facebook ID.
Save widget.

Salud2
Thank you. I have copy the facebook widget code to the html widget without success. I will try this code later.
Does this use jaxel's portal code? That's need to upload the portal mod first?

Thank you. I have copy the facebook widget code to the html widget without success. I will try this code later.
Does this use jaxel's portal code? That's need to upload the portal mod first?
Yes, but it is not necessary to install Xen Porta. Use
PHP:
<script src="http://connect.facebook.net/es_ES/all.js#xfbml=1"></script>
  <fb:fan width="240" height="216" connections="8" stream="false" logobar="false" profile_id="YOUR_FACEBOOK_ID"></fb:fan>
Change es_ES to your language code.
Had included a code variable reference to the css in Jaxel js for style purposes.
Salud2

Yes, but it is not necessary to install Xen Porta. Use
PHP:
<script src="http://connect.facebook.net/es_ES/all.js#xfbml=1"></script>
  <fb:fan width="240" height="216" connections="8" stream="false" logobar="false" profile_id="YOUR_FACEBOOK_ID"></fb:fan>
Change es_ES to your language code.
Had included a code variable reference to the css in Jaxel js for style purposes.
Salud2
Thank you. Get the job done.

For user [GP] Steam stats, i add the renderer.
  • Upload the content folder upload to your XenForo forum root​
  • Add the line GP_Steam_WF_WidgetRenderer to my plugin​
  • Save chages.​
  • Enjoy!​

Salud2

Attachments

I have the threads module enabled and if a new user signs up and doesn't upload/select an avatar then the threads module displays a missing image where the avatar should be. IOW, it is not picking up the default avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom