• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug

If forum is in moderation, and post is not approved it still shows in "recent" prior to approval.

Is there a better place to report bugs than in a 300+ post thread?
This bug was confirmed. Sorry for that, I didn't have time to fix it. I expect it to be fixed in 3-5 days

I know its not supported anymore but maybe anyone has the TaigaChat as widget?! Thanks

This bug was confirmed. Sorry for that, I didn't have time to fix it. I expect it to be fixed in 3-5 days
Any update on next release? We are also experiencing incorrect avatars and reply member links as well , noted in previous bug mentioned above by gltdn

can you please upload v1.0.7 files please
I'm getting a blank page after upgrading to 1.0.8. Using xenForo 1.0.4. What could be the problem?

For those having problem with 1.0.8, I have just uploaded 1.0.7 in the first post. Even though, it's unknown why 1.0.8 doesn't work with you.

@RandZhe: you get blank page when seeing index or AdminCP or which page?

I get it when seeing the index or any other page within the forums. It just happen after upgrading. I don't know what was the problem, I already reinstalled the product and it's working now, but I had to manually create all my widgets again.

Thanks.

I get it when seeing the index or any other page within the forums. It just happen after upgrading. I don't know what was the problem, I already reinstalled the product and it's working now, but I had to manually create all my widgets again.

Thanks.
Sound like a problem with old widget (since 1.0.8 drops support for a few default widget completely). Sorry for your problems, glad that it worked out now

Great addon! :D

However, I can't figure out how to display a sidebar in only a specific forum id?

edit:... as soon as I wrote this I figured it out : $thread['node_id']==x

I had to disable the widget framework after making some updated on my server (installed memcached). I can't figure out if it's related. It's not working on my site anymore.

I had to disable the widget framework after making some updated on my server (installed memcached). I can't figure out if it's related. It's not working on my site anymore.
How did it stop working? Silence fail or blank page or lots of server error log? The add-on try to use quite a few caching method so probably configuring XenForo with memcached interfered with it.

How did it stop working? Silence fail or blank page or lots of server error log? The add-on try to use quite a few caching method so probably configuring XenForo with memcached interfered with it.

Sorry I should have been more clear. I was getting internal server error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom