• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Widget Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. And easy to use ;) Would be nice if there is a way to use the tabbed System in XenPorta too, also the "recent" Thread Widget

Would it be possible to have the Users Online Now widget, linked to the users online list? Having the "Users Online Now" text linked to the users online list would be nice. :) This is a great mod, thanks for putting it out! Also, is there a chance of a jaxel media widget?

Yeah this was a huge disappointment to see that no longer linking. Good mod but having that back would be really nice.

Has anyone worked with the Widget Framework and Pages? What I'm looking at specifically is whether we can create a page, and then define widgets to show just on that page. Can anyone provide any clarification based on what they have worked with?

Thanks in advance for any feedback! :)

Not sure if this bug has been reported, when I use the Popular cutoff feature for Popular Threads and set popular cutoff to 1 day this does not seem to be being taken into account.

It seems from what I can tell that it is using a static cutoff as if I enter any cutoff it seems to be using the same threads always (somewhere between the last 4-5 days it seems). Anyone else seeing this?

Not sure if this bug has been reported, when I use the Popular cutoff feature for Popular Threads and set popular cutoff to 1 day this does not seem to be being taken into account.

It seems from what I can tell that it is using a static cutoff as if I enter any cutoff it seems to be using the same threads always (somewhere between the last 4-5 days it seems). Anyone else seeing this?
Yes http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-widget-framework.11324/page-6#post-159936

how do I get the "Most Recent Polls" plugin to be placed into the sidebar? I do not need all the other stuff from this module, just the poll for the sidebar.
Any chance to have this as a single widget or something ?

How to do this, please ?

how do I get the "Most Recent Polls" plugin to be placed into the sidebar? I do not need all the other stuff from this module, just the poll for the sidebar.
Any chance to have this as a single widget or something ?

How to do this, please ?
You can delete all other widgets and add that one

Wonderful add-on !

I'm trying using it with XenPorta and it FW works selecting XP template...I can see the widgets in the sidebar...
but I cant figure out a way to change the priority among them: Frameworks Widgets always place in the last position )...
Is there a way to do that ?
Thanx.

Wonderful add-on !

I'm trying using it with XenPorta and it FW works selecting XP template...I can see the widgets in the sidebar...
but I cant figure out a way to change the priority among them: Frameworks Widgets always place in the last position )...
Is there a way to do that ?
Thanx.

Sorry, you can only change the order among framework's widgets...

Once you create a widget (like an html widget), is there way to export it for possible import into the xenporta modules?

Is it possible to enhance the framework with the option to post and arrange widgets on a startpage like a portal?
This would be a nice feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom