Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Oh. Right. That was too obvious. Sorry.
That sounds like a conflict with some other add-on I'm afraid. Because right after group information is changed, the add-on should perform an update. May I have your site information via conversation? I need to take a look.
I've sent you a PM.

Request Improvements in Tagged Mails

URL Friendly support
It would be nice if the tagged thread/post URL is in a "URL friendly" format "domain.com/threads/my-thread.123/page-2#post-105452" instead of "domain.com/post/105452".
So we can see which post on which post in which thread was tagged and have more informations to decide to click link in mail or not, in example when i only have time for important posts/threads.

Thread Title above URL
Show tagged post Thread Title in mail above Post-URL.
similar use/profit like first suggestion above

Request Improvements in Tagged Mails

URL Friendly support
It would be nice if the tagged thread/post URL is in a "URL friendly" format "domain.com/threads/my-thread.123/page-2#post-105452" instead of "domain.com/post/105452".
So we can see which post on which post in which thread was tagged and have more informations to decide to click link in mail or not, in example when i only have time for important posts/threads.

Thread Title above URL
Show tagged post Thread Title in mail above Post-URL.
similar use/profit like first suggestion above
Sorry such information is not available at the time of sending email :(

You can set the default value for new registration. For existing user, you can run a database query.
Thank you @xfrocks , but I only find this in the settings (/community/admin.php?options/list/bdtagme):

"Send Alert Emails. Enable this option to send alert emails in addition to builtin notification system. Users still need to enable the option in /account/contact-details to start receiving emails." I can't see an option to set a default value for new users here. Is it somewhere else?

Since upgrading to the latest XF I am getting the following error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_bdTagMe_XenForo_Route_Prefix_Members - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1

hmm, since the update from 1.2.6 to 1.4.5 the tagging seems to be broken for me. I'm on the latest version of tag me (3.1.0).
Only one user per group is receiving the tag alert:
YfNJ5Ju.png

sl97Jsy.png

XlercXu.png

Is anyone else experiencing it or has an idea what it might be?

alright, re-installing worked. I'll report back in case it happens again, don't wanna re-install with every group change :D

I have a problem with tagging usergroups.

When tagging a group for example @Administator, it shows totally wrong users in the list after clicking on it. Those users aren't even in the Administrator group. Next point, it lists 4 (wrong) users there, the AdminCP shows 5 users in that group (which is correct, I think).

20150416183229.png

I have double-checked all UG permissions and enabled the option "Send Alert Emails" in AdminCP > Home > Options > [bd] Tag Me and user have to enable the option "Receive email when name is mentioned" in Contact Details and still cannot get the email alert for tagging to function with any UG. Any ideas?

For some reason not all users get the usergroup tagging notifications unfortunately. The idea is great though, just seems implementation has some bugs. Using XF 1.4.4, latest version of the addon, and all the necessary options are enabled (allowing user tagging and all).

Reactions: Xon
Top Bottom