Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
I'm having an issue that I'm tagging a group and it's not updating who is in it.

Ie:
Person A
Person B
Person C

are in group "123"

I'll tag @myOriginalExampleUserGroupIsAUserAndSoIDidThis and they'll be in it.

I'll remove Person B from the group via their Xenforo user groups and add Person D.

I'll tag @myOriginalExampleUserGroupIsAUserAndSoIDidThis and click on it, and it says:
Person A
Person B
Person C

And Person D never gets an alert.

Hello,
Is there a rebuild button to activate email notifications upon user tagging for all users?
Or a query I can execute in PHP my admin?
Thanks

I would also like the

Receive email when name is mentioned

option to default to active for all new users too. It seems it defaults to off for newly registered users?

You can switch on email notifications for tagging by default for new registrations in ACP >Options > User Registration > Default Registration Values and ticking the option Receive email when name is mentioned

If you want to switch on email notifications for existing users, you'll have to run an SQL query in your database.

Code:
UPDATE xf_user_option SET bdtagme_email = 1;

Users can of course then choose to switch them off if they wish.

Ah doh! I knew there must have been a way, forgot about that.

Amazing, thanks for the query Martok, will try it now :)

Issue Notification even when tagged in private forum
When I tag an user in a private forum he receives the mail that he was tagged with a link. but the user has never access to this private forum, so it shouldn't alert him.

I have this issue for a long time on xf 1.3 and also now on xf 1.4.

Can you please fix this?

for over 6 hours i been trying to figure why a user isnt getting tags alerts...its a single user...everyone else in his usergroup gets the alerts but him

i tried everything

permission analyzer...checked every box in his perference alerts .. turn it off and on...nothing i do will fix it for that single user

When trying to tag a usergroup "registered" (7000+ users) it just hangs with the little working bar on top right and never posts the thread, hanging for 3 hours so far. What gives?

I'm having an issue that I'm tagging a group and it's not updating who is in it.

Ie:
Person A
Person B
Person C

are in group "123"

I'll remove Person B from the group via their Xenforo user groups and add Person D.

I'll tag @myOriginalExampleUserGroupIsAUserAndSoIDidThis and click on it, and it says:
Person A
Person B
Person C

Any update on this?

Issue Notification even when tagged in private forum
When I tag an user in a private forum he receives the mail that he was tagged with a link. but the user has never access to this private forum, so it shouldn't alert him.

I have this issue for a long time on xf 1.3 and also now on xf 1.4.

Can you please fix this?
@xfrocks any answer on this? :)

I have a few members who prefer to use single letter nics like "H" and tagging doesn't work for them. Is there anyway to include single letter nics in the tagging?

Ie:
Person A
Person B
Person C

are in group "123"

Person A
Person B
Person C

@xfrocks Not to bother you, any thoughts on this?

Top Bottom