Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
ACP > Users > List User Groups

Click on a user group to see these options.
Thank you. I've double checked my permissions and they seem fine. But when I attempt to tag someone in my own forum, I do not get the typical drop down of users to select from (image below is typical behavior)

tag drop down.webp

Anyone have any guesses why I'm NOT seeing this drop-down on my own forum?

Last edited:
I'm seeing the following in the logs, which started in late August. I wonder if this sheds any light....
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/XenForo/Model/User.php:2596
Generated By: Andrew, Aug 28, 2014
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(2596): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/xenfor...', 2596, Array)
#1 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(213): XenForo_Model_User->isUserIgnored(Array, 11)
#2 /var/www/xenforo/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(9): XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(7): bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(176): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/xenforo/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(13): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#6 /var/www/xenforo/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(7): bdTagMe_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#7 /var/www/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(113): WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#8 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#9 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(477): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#10 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(426): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw()
#11 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
#12 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(679): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#13 /var/www/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(28): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#14 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#15 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#16 /var/www/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#17 {main}
I'm also seeing error logs referring to the Forum Watch Add-on, which I've posted in the appropriate Resource Thread.
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-forum-watch-for-xenforo-1-2.31112/page-10#post-850895

server_logs.webp

I'm now wondering if these issues are related, and perhaps contributing to the problems I've posted about here?

I'm now wondering if these issues are related, and perhaps contributing to the problems I've posted about here?
Yes, quite probably. Forum Watch and XenTag are mentioned in those errors, it's very likely an add-on conflict somewhere.

I suggest you disable all add-ons and see if the tag dropdown appears. Then start enabling add-ons one at a time (start with this one as I know it works) and keep going until you find the one that causes the conflict.

Yes, quite probably. Forum Watch and XenTag are mentioned in those errors, it's very likely an add-on conflict somewhere.

I suggest you disable all add-ons and see if the tag dropdown appears. Then start enabling add-ons one at a time (start with this one as I know it works) and keep going until you find the one that causes the conflict.
For whatever reason I just cannot get the user-name drop-down feature to work any longer in Tag Me. So, I've disabled it and opted for the Tag-Me feature in TinyQuatro.

I'm seeing the following in the logs, which started in late August. I wonder if this sheds any light....
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/XenForo/Model/User.php:2596
Generated By: Andrew, Aug 28, 2014
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(2596): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/xenfor...', 2596, Array)
#1 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(213): XenForo_Model_User->isUserIgnored(Array, 11)
#2 /var/www/xenforo/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(9): XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(7): bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(176): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/xenforo/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(13): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#6 /var/www/xenforo/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(7): bdTagMe_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#7 /var/www/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(113): WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#8 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#9 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(477): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#10 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(426): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw()
#11 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
#12 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(679): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#13 /var/www/xenforo/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(28): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#14 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#15 /var/www/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#16 /var/www/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#17 {main}
I'm also seeing error logs referring to the Forum Watch Add-on, which I've posted in the appropriate Resource Thread.
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-forum-watch-for-xenforo-1-2.31112/page-10#post-850895

View attachment 88266

The error log doesn't have reference to [bd] Forum Watch at all actually. And I don't think it may cause issue with the drop down, most likely a javascript conflict. If you send me your site address with an user account, I will come and run a quick test.

The picture is a gravatar one, which you can change in the options page of the add-on. And it uses the same picture for all user groups.

Hi

1) It only work with single user

2) Tag group didn't work
and already set in group permission

I try this
@Administrator

Nothing alert at administrator user group

Top Bottom