Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
umm can you tell me what the difference between:
bCIWW.png

and
bCIXP.png

is?

and what is the difference between this add one and the one built in?

because i did a test on a user that does not belong to a tag-able group and that is

using the @Username: hello

and i see no difference..

and the overview doesnt explain what extra features / abilities this add one introduces

and what is the difference between this add one and the one built in?

because i did a test on a user that does not belong to a tag-able group and that is

using the @Username: hello

and i see no difference..

and the overview doesnt explain what extra features / abilities this add one introduces
The add-on allows you to tag the whole group like @Administrator

The first indicates whether people can tag the group.
The second indicates whether member of the group can perform group tag.

o so 1st enables the group itself to be tag-able so like a moderator can tag the admin group right? along they have the tag perm set, the 2nd one?

Can I define special interest groups with this addon like sciencefictionreader or do I have to create this group before in the XF admin panel?

Two question: i use often the usegroup tagging feature, there a feature to delete unread notices after X day?
I like the Mass alert feature that permits to have a separate table for massalert...i suggest to create something similar to tag[Me].

I use this addon often with a group of 300 users (some of them inactive), there a way to remove the unread alert manually?

I have tried this twice now and cant get it to work. I setup everything and tag a group yet no one ever receives a tag? Is it possible groups are just to large?

Here are my settings for the particular group. I dont want them tagging groups i just want them to receive a tag. Is this correct?

perm1.webp
perm2.webp

This means you can tag this user group (this will send them alerts).

Now you must give someone (yourself) or a group (maybe the admin user group) the ability to tag.

[Tag me] Tag Group: tick the green box. But just for your user account or just for the admin user group (permission settings).

Last edited:
This is means you can tag this user group (this will send them alerts).

Now you must give someone (yourself) or a group (maybe the admin user group) the ability to tag.

[Tag me] Tag Group: tick the green box. But just for your user account or just for the admin user group (permission settings).
Yeah thats the way i have it set yet no one gets a tag. I'm wondering if i have an addon conflict.

Edit: It's working now. I set the permission for:
Maximum tag alerts per message: to unlimited

Last edited:
There is a setting for a maximum somewhere. Look for that. And you can somewhere enable/disable @ for tagging. Maybe these are the issues. Can't help you, sorry.

edit: Ah, working now. Nice.

Two question: i use often the usegroup tagging feature, there a feature to delete unread notices after X day?
I like the Mass alert feature that permits to have a separate table for massalert...i suggest to create something similar to tag[Me].

I use this addon often with a group of 300 users (some of them inactive), there a way to remove the unread alert manually?
Unread alerts are removed by XenForo regularly anyway if you haven't known that?

Is it possible to tag people from within a chat box as well as message posts? If so would it theoretically be as easy as adjusting the template code for Tag Me to allow it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom