Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
I am using the addon: Install & upgrade: So when I go to install addon, I just insert the url of the addon,
then click install, then it installs the addon from there, so far I have had no issues with it....
I have not tried yet for upgrades, maybe the process works the exact same way...
grab the addon url, insert, then let it re-install the addon from there....
Oh I see. Didn't realize that. I have nothing for ya then.

Hi guys

Sorry to keep firing questions without joining in the discussion; immensely busy and don't have the time, so need to be selfish about this. Sorry.

Another question;

I want to move the position of the autoCompleteList popup which currently sits below the comment box when tagging is activated. Can't seem to find where to do this in all the different css files, etc. Any idea where the params for this are kept, so I can edit them directly?

Thanks!

I want to move the position of the autoCompleteList popup which currently sits below the comment box when tagging is activated. Can't seem to find where to do this in all the different css files, etc. Any idea where the params for this are kept, so I can edit them directly?

Where do you want to move it to?

Well, I just wanted to know where the position params are stored so I can experiment. I suppose above the comment box would be an initial idea, but again, I want to know how to do it so I can play around with different positions.

Cheers

Well, I just wanted to know where the position params are stored so I can experiment. I suppose above the comment box would be an initial idea, but again, I want to know how to do it so I can play around with different positions.

Cheers

The position is controlled in JavaScript, class `XenForo.AutoComplete` (file: xenforo/js/xenforo/full/xenforo.js).

Thank you very much for this update. Previously I had to disable the add-on because it wouldn't allow visitors to complete the registration process submit step nor staff manually create new members. With this fix it is all working all right. Thank you!

Thank you very much for this update. Previously I had to disable the add-on because it wouldn't allow visitors to complete the registration process submit step nor staff manually create new members. With this fix it is all working all right. Thank you!

Have you ever reported the problem? I didn't recall reading anything similar.

No, I didn't. I received the advice on the update so i figured I'll wait until I upgrade to see if it continued before mentioning it.

My Xenforo is new. I installed this add-on around two days before the hot-fix update notification. Then I read the thread and I think it is just result of some add-on conflict. If you still want details I can list you the addons I was/am using.

Another thing I have just realized is that I added the addon with a spanish translation given by lms, it didn't occur to me that it could be outdated. For the hot fix I used your .xtml so maybe the error was because I [probably] was using an older (translated) .xtml version of what was your current add-on.

OK, I managed to move the position. Thanks so much!

Now, this may have been reported before, but tagging does not work in the More Options reply box... Any ideas on how to get it running in there?

OK, I managed to move the position. Thanks so much!

Now, this may have been reported before, but tagging does not work in the More Options reply box... Any ideas on how to get it running in there?

Confirmed. You will need to add this line in template bdtagme_editor (below "'thread_view',").

Code:
'thread_reply',

This will be included in the next version of the add-on.

Am I the only one for whom@ is always removed regardless of configuration?
Thought I would finally ask and see what I can do about it

Top Bottom