[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

Have you tried with the default style? Some custom style hides the notice after the first share.
I have answer your question. How about my trouble? I can't share to twitter.

kxJmnMX.png

Hello @xfrocks this is my post at your forum here. Please help!

I have answer your question. How about my trouble? I can't share to twitter.

kxJmnMX.png

Hello @xfrocks this is my post at your forum here. Please help!
Have you tried to click "click here"? It is required for the first share. And for Twitter, you need to set the application to read and write access too.

I'll see what I can do.
He'll probably want an additional fee to add it in... he does with most other stuff.

In the mean time, I'd suggest Audentio's credit system. This would be the perfect time to get with @Jake B. and coerce him into including that ability there!

Also, @xfrocks, any possibility in getting it so that we can set specific RM areas to share when new items are placed instead of all? I've got the RM and the only ones I want to be pushed out to the page are the route ones for GPS's.

Also, @xfrocks, any possibility in getting it so that we can set specific RM areas to share when new items are placed instead of all? I've got the RM and the only ones I want to be pushed out to the page are the route ones for GPS's.
I'm not quite sure I understand your message. Are you talking about this add-on?

I'm not quite sure I understand your message. Are you talking about this add-on?
Yes.... this add-on.
Specifically this segment
Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 11.25.11 AM.webp

As it is, it is all resource areas. It would be nice if you could choose the RM areas (categories) that it will automatically share.

Check your user group permissions and also User Preferences.
I think I have the right group permission:
942188731.png

the only user preference option I see is this:
784016682.png

I have to say I didn't copied the bdSocialShare directory inside styles/default directory in my custom style , I'm using UIX and I cant see any styles/default directory.

I have to say I didn't copied the bdSocialShare directory inside styles/default directory in my custom style , I'm using UIX and I cant see any styles/default directory.
Check your Template Modifications for this add-on and make sure that they are being applied. If you have edited your templates to the point that the string it's looking for is not there it may be the problem.
Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 12.54.41 PM.webp

Specifically this area. If there are any in the middle/last section of the numbers on the right, they aren't being applied.

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 12.57.21 PM.webp

This is what [bd] Social Share template Modifications looks like in my board:
Capture.png
That indicates that the template mod that is for the thread creation (to add it) is not being applied to the style. Odds are the string it is looking for is not the same on your thread_create template as what the default is.

Have you configured a default style and tried it there (you don't have to make it selectable if you log into the forum as an admin you can choose it)?

Top Bottom