[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

I have just purchased this add on and am setting it up but I have no idea what I need to do here or where I need to do it?

Shared Accounts
Add account to shared accounts list and use them in the Auto Share feature. Shared accounts can also be used in Staff Share feature, allowing staff to publish to the site's Social Pages on demand.

When I click on the publish link it takes me to this page but now what?

upload_2015-3-11_9-9-15.webp

I have just purchased this add on and am setting it up but I have no idea what I need to do here or where I need to do it?

Shared Accounts
Add account to shared accounts list and use them in the Auto Share feature. Shared accounts can also be used in Staff Share feature, allowing staff to publish to the site's Social Pages on demand.
Which features are you wanting to use?

Well I am starting with twitter but will do facebook next. This is what I am trying to setup

View attachment 100845
Have you had your Twitter / Facebook app created and entered into XenForo options pages? Make sure the Twitter app has read and write access.
To setup automatic sharing, click the "enable automatic sharing" link, you will see a link to "add another account". Click it and follow the instruction on the screen. Afterwards, you will be able to select a Twitter account or a Facebook page for auto-share.

Yes I have done all that but when I click on enabled automatic sharing I get this pop up

Shared Accounts

Now when I click on the to publisher a XF page opens where it seems I need to add a link into but have no idea what link goes in here.

Yes I have done all that but when I click on enabled automatic sharing I get this pop up

Shared Accounts

No when I click on the to publisher a XF page opens where it seems I need to add a link into but have no idea what link goes in here.
You should see an "add another account" link in that "Shared Accounts" page. Screenshot please?

Yes I do but when I click on that it runs this error

Code:
Server Error

Twitter responded: array ( ' '"1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>Could not authenticate you.', )

bdSocialShare_Helper_Twitter::getAuthorizeUri() in bdSocialShare/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 164
bdSocialShare_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionSocialShareAddMoreTwitter() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/davem/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Yes I do but when I click on that it runs this error

Code:
Server Error

Twitter responded: array ( ' '"1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>Could not authenticate you.', )

bdSocialShare_Helper_Twitter::getAuthorizeUri() in bdSocialShare/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 164
bdSocialShare_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionSocialShareAddMoreTwitter() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/davem/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Did you enter your Twitter consumer key and secret into XenForo AdminCP > Options > Twitter Integration?

This is what I have in the Twitter account

View attachment 100856 View attachment 100857
If you have entered the Twitter information into XenForo options page, go to Account > External Accounts and try to associate your Twitter account with your XenForo account. I believe it won't work because there is something wrong with your entered information. If it is the case, please double check for additional space or foreign character in the options page.

Top Bottom