Resource icon

[bd] Rotating Ads 2.0

No permission to download
Anyone know how to disable the ads on mobile browser view?
Sorry, you cannot do that. Maybe try [bd] Widget Framework?

Question maybe yet asked before. It's possible to show the ads NOT randomly but in the position where they're created?
I see what you are trying to do but it's not possible :(

Suddenly, Ads no longer display on my site.
Which mode are you using?

I place adsense code in the addon but nothing displays, even with all settings correct.
Please note that AdSense fill rate is not 100%, especially if you have just created the new ad.

Hi, so i am trying to use this with the widgets framework. I have widgets frame works running fine but i can not seem to get rotating ads to show up in the sidebar with widgets framework. How can i do this?

It should work with BD Widget combi.

It would need a block addon xml file for xenporta to add it as an available block to put in xenporta. (at least I think that's the way it would have to be done to get it to work with xenporta)

I don't use bd widgets, since xenporta has it's own built in system for this.

Is there really no way at all to make it so link ads dont show on mobile? There must be a way to do this?

Is there really no way at all to make it so link ads dont show on mobile? There must be a way to do this?

I'm also waiting for this option, now the ads are really big on our mobile browsers.
Could there be an option build-in that the ads are not showing in mobile?

Hi, so i am trying to use this with the widgets framework. I have widgets frame works running fine but i can not seem to get rotating ads to show up in the sidebar with widgets framework. How can i do this?

Add a custom position in rotating ads here:
Skærmbillede 2014-06-07 kl. 21.39.52.webp

In widget framework you type in the custom position you have selected in "position code"

Skærmbillede 2014-06-07 kl. 21.40.21.webp

Select "deactivate for mobile" if it should not be shown on mobiles.

Forgive me for not reading through 17 pages of posts if this has been asked before...

We just upgraded from Rotating Ads 1.6 to 2.0 and are also running XenForo 1.3.3. One of our ads should only be visible for guests. When we click on "user criteria" and "User is a guest" and save the changes, the ad is now visible to everyone in our forum. I went back and checked the settings and it seems that selecting "user is a guest" is not saving to the database.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide for this great add-on.

I think google adsense is broken, on the Under second post special position.
Also it's not possible to make it mobile using widget framework tutorial like you said @HenrikHansen

I don't understand how to use this mod.

I want to put a banner on the right side of the logo. How do i do that? I am confused

Capture.webp

Hi,
Does this resource produce any kind of analytics we can show to each of our advertisers? Things like page views and clicks, at least.
Thank you :)

So I don't actually understand how I can use this. I have uploaded and installed, however, you say go to "styles and templates" by they are two separate areas. There appears to be nothing in the styles area to activate this and there are 2 templates, "
rotating_ads_second_post" and "rotating_ads_slider".

This there some kids of guide on how to use this? Thanks.

Top Bottom