Resource icon

[bd] Paygates 1.5.2

No permission to download

xfrocks

xfrocks submitted a new resource:

[bd] Paygates (version 1.0.2) - Beyond PayPal

[bd] Paygates

[FEATURES]
1. Replace built-in PayPal with compatible implementation (no change needed to your system)
2. Support other pay gates as additional download.

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload the library directory into your XenForo's
2. Import the add-on
3. Configure pay gate options in User Upgrade page (AdminCP)

[ALSO AVAILABLE ADD-ON]
- Authorize.Net: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/1605/

Read more about this resource...

Excellent alternative payment method for the default Paypal. Have been testing/using this for months and it works as it is designed.

I hope to see more paygates available for this. Thank you, xfrocks

Anyone can create paygate for Robokassa? Please. :)
Additional pay gate can be supported with a bootstrap fee of $100. After development, the pay gate will be released for free in xenforo.com. If you are interested in doing this, feel free to start a conversation with me. I may need to add this in the add-on description...

Additional pay gate can be supported when a bootstrap fee of $100. After development, the pay gate will be released for free in xenforo.com. If you are interested in doing this, feel free to start a conversation with me. I may need to add this in the add-on description...

I may have to take u up on that offer for bitpay - bitcoin payment gateway which can if u choose will convert bitcoins to usd upon payment. Anything to free us from paypal, nice addon

additonal supported currencies for bitpay conversion

• Australia (AUD)
  • Belgium (EUR)
  • Canada (CAD)
  • Denmark (DKK)
  • France (EUR)
  • Germany (EUR)
  • Italy (EUR)
  • Mexico (MXN)
  • Netherlands (EUR)
  • New Zealand (NZD)
  • Norway (EUR)
  • Spain (EUR)
  • South Africa (SAR)
  • Sweden (SEK)
  • United Kingdom/UK (GBP)

I may have to take u up on that offer for bitpay - bitcoin payment gateway which can if u choose will convert bitcoins to usd upon payment. Anything to free us from paypal, nice addon
Start a conversation with me so we can discuss the terms ;)

Oh yes I understood that. Just thinking it seems to be the main alternative to paypal.
FYI:

Additional pay gate can be supported with a bootstrap fee of $100. After development, the pay gate will be released for free in xenforo.com. If you are interested in doing this, feel free to start a conversation with me. I may need to add this in the add-on description...

It would be great to have a payment gateway connection for Clickbank. A few people have been asking for it: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/can-i-integrate-clickbank-with-xf.48362/ Plus the built in affiliate network makes it powerful for a paid members only forum solution.

Not available atm but custom work is available:

Top Bottom