[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
I haven't been able to reproduce your issue but I can think of one issue with old files. Please try re-uploading the files (download the zip package again from xenforo.com) and do that again.

You're brilliant! I updated to 1.3.3 and that didn't have any impact, but I then downloaded the update you just posted and now everything works great.

Thank you!!!

This step disappeared **upgraded from [bd] Medal 1.3.4 to [bd] Medal 1.4.5c**

3. Configure medals in AdminCP > Applications > Medal System

I might be blind, right? :cool:

It is still present, kindly check you Admin permission > [bd] Medal - Manage medals

It is still there but you must be a super admin or an admin with the Manage medals admin permission ;)

Can you display multiple medals at once? Maybe up to 4 or 5? I'm interested in using this as an add-on where I can create 'badges' for users and they can display it on their postbit area.

Can you display multiple medals at once? Maybe up to 4 or 5? I'm interested in using this as an add-on where I can create 'badges' for users and they can display it on their postbit area.
Yes, you can set the number of medals show up in posts.

Yes, you can set the number of medals show up in posts.

Thank you.

One more question: can users choose what kind of medal they want to have on their profile? For example, if I give a medal to someone for reaching 100 posts and 100 likes, can I give them options to choose from?

Thank you.

One more question: can users choose what kind of medal they want to have on their profile? For example, if I give a medal to someone for reaching 100 posts and 100 likes, can I give them options to choose from?
They can arrange which one show up first.

Would it be possible to auto award users medals if they use the "Account Upgrades" option on XenForo? Automate the medals to members who upgrade their accounts?

Thanks, -C

Hey guys, can anyone help me? I downloaded this addon, which is awesome, but all my medals are displaying to the left, but I want them centered. So someone told me I gotta wrap some < center > tags around them to get them centered, but where do I rap the tags? I tried it on a few of the Medal templates and it didn't work. Does anyone know which template I need to put them on?
Thanks in advance!

@xfrocks I couldnt see the option to disable "Show Date" option in Admin CP.

Just to be clear, I am talking about this option:
HTML:
<property property_name="bdMedal_messageShowDate" property_type="scalar" definition="1" group_name="message" title="[bd] Medal - Show Date" description="Show the awarded date in tooltip for each medal." css_components="" scalar_type="boolean" scalar_parameters="" display_order="11000" sub_group="[bd] Medal"><![CDATA[0]]></property>

O11OYQt.png

@xfrocks I'm having an issue viewing this page:
http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/help/medals

It's our medals page and it is working for everyone accept me. I am also the only one who has access to view this page with the actual users awarded on it. Perhaps we have too many users awarded and its erroring out? Any way you can look into this.

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1306003 bytes) - library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php:251
Generated By: andrewkm, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/help/medals"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forum/help/medals"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom