Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
I can't say I have no other add-ons installed, but it is showing up for him like that (in his local instance), as well as myself (on all themes)..... It worked before (with all current add-ons), now it isn't. Can't understand why....

This is what I get upon going into Style Properties >> [bd] Banking

u46xSI.png
Yeah that's the error I get.

It's currently pulling it from a gravatar (bdbanking@xfrocks.com). For this version, you will need to edit the code to change the address, I will make it an option in the next version. (Planned to do that for this version but forgot, sorry)

Possibly point me in the location for the code? I searched, or thought I did, but couldn't find it....

what other features do this support currently? Is it just a bank system where when you post you get X amount of coins.

Also is their a shopping cart available with this, where peopl can buy digital goods with this point system?

Cheers
Greg

what other features do this support currently? Is it just a bank system where when you post you get X amount of coins.

Also is their a shopping cart available with this, where peopl can buy digital goods with this point system?

Cheers
Greg

I'm hoping that this at some point will be able to be mixed with the upcoming microcart addon. That would rule!

Yeah that's the error I get.
It looks like you are trying to go to the group [bd] Banking. Right? That group is empty so you get that error message. Anyway, there is no style properties in that group so you can ignore it for now (I will remove it in next version).

Possibly point me in the location for the code? I searched, or thought I did, but couldn't find it....
File xenforo/library/bdBank/Model/Bank.php
Line 441 ;)
Originally
PHP:
case 'gravatar': return 'bdbanking@xfrocks.com';
You can change the email ;)

can we have the "most rich user" in the forum statistics, sidebar block ? ;)
Yes, it will be added in the next version.

Cheers
Greg
Currently not but an add-on is being developed by me.

It looks like you are trying to go to the group [bd] Banking. Right? That group is empty so you get that error message. Anyway, there is no style properties in that group so you can ignore it for now (I will remove it in next version).
How do I remove the Bank navigation menu link but keep everything else?

Maybe I have this set up wrong but when I got to the transaction history it only shows my transactions. Shouldn't be showing everyone's ?

This is a great addon, however can you do anything with the money you accumulate yet?

Because if there is no shop or way you can 'spend' the points you have earnt, whats the point of having it i the first place?

This is a great addon, however can you do anything with the money you accumulate yet?

Because if there is no shop or way you can 'spend' the points you have earnt, whats the point of having it i the first place?
There is an attachment manager built it. Member can "sell" their attachments ;)

So far example a member could upload a .mp3 file or a picture and it may cost 500 points and when someone pays it they get access to the file?

Also does this attachment area for members have a front. Example if I clicked on 'jimmys' account it would take me to his attachment front.

So far example a member could upload a .mp3 file or a picture and it may cost 500 points and when someone pays it they get access to the file?

Also does this attachment area for members have a front. Example if I clicked on 'jimmys' account it would take me to his attachment front.
Yes. And yes (but a user can only see his/her own attachments). But you will have to give the user group or the user the permission in AdminCP

Top Bottom